Chapter 46

Leylah pov

I rocked back and forth in the bed because of how much pain I'm in. I started crying. My leg hurts so bad. I sat up and my door opened.

Love. You ok sissy

I shook my head no crying harder. She ran out and came back with dad.

Dad. What happened?

Me. M my l leg h hurts.

He left out and came back in with medication. I took it drinking water. He sat next to me. I laid on him being dramatic. He laughed rubbing my back.

Dad. You hungry

I nodded he got up

Me. Can I go

He let me get on his back and walking out. We went in his room. He put his shoes on.

Jazz. Bae

Dad. Hmm?

Jazz. Where y'all going?

Dad. Get something to eat

She nodded

Love and kodi. Daddy can we come

Dad. Yea

He got his keys and we fully left the house. He put me in the car making sure my leg was ok. Kodie and love got in the back. He got in driving off. I laid on the window getting on my phone. Kingston started texting me.

King🥰😍. Bae what you doing today?

Me. I don't have anything planned

King🥰😍. I wanna do a date at my house

Me. Gotta ask my dad

King🥰😍. Ok

Me. Dad

Dad. Yea

Me. King wants to take me on a date, can I go?

Dad. Yeah what time you will be back home?

Me. Before 11

He nodded he never has a problem with me being out. We went to panda express. We went to the line and he ordered are food.

Later that day

I got in the car with Kingston as he helped. He got in the front seat. He drive to his house. We went in his house up to his room. He had this nice set up

 He had this nice set up

He helped me seat down. I took my shoe off and first we found a movie and enjoyed are self.

After we got done feeding each other and kissing and watching the movie we got in the bed cuddling.

Kingston. Bae what you gone get me for my birthday?

I whispered in his ear

Me. Birthday sex

She smiled

Kingston. Well let's have pre birthday sex

He smashed his lips into mine putting his hand in my pants and panties rubbing my kat. He broke the kiss pulling my pants and panies down. He pulled my legs apart and dived in. I moaned pushing his head down more

I came and he kelp going till I came again. He licked it up coming up tongue kissing me. I broke the kid pushing him to lay down. I went down pulling his thing out and I started on the tip. He moaned grabbing my hair. I started sucking more starting to deep that. He started moaning louder
I swirled my toung I started licking and sucking his balls and went back to sucking the tip. I felt it jerk and he came in my mouth. I swolled it and kelp doing until he came 2 more times. He got up and laid me down spreading my legs. He fully took his clothes off and stuck it in.

The room filled with are moans. He got to ten pumps pulling out cumming on my stomach. I bit my bottom lip feeling my self cumming. He slid back in going faster. I couldn't hold any of my moans. I felt myself cum and he pulled out coming on my stomach. He turned me over hitting me from the back. He didn't pull out though. He just kelp going while fingering me.

He went for the longest till I guess he got tired. Fistt he help me wrap my leg and we took a short to gather. He got me a cold spoon so I can get rid of the Hickey's. We got dressed and cleaned his room. Then we left out so he can take me home. We pulled up we kissed and I went in the house. He helped me of course. I changed into my pjs and laid down.

Love came in here getting in my bed. She got under the cover cuddling me. I put cartoons on dozing off to sleep.

Vote

Comment