Chapter 18

Kentrell pov

We're at the mall picking up presents for Armani. I got her a iPhone 13. She dost have a phone she just has a iPad.

Leylah. Say What's her favorite color?

Me. Dark pink

Leylah got Armani some dark pink skates. A dark pink purse and a dark pink rolex. Damn she gotta a lot of money

Me. Say Where you get all that money

She looked at me

Leylah. YouTube

After everybody got her gifts we left going home. Her birthday is tomorrow. I think her momma throwing her party tomorrow as well. I'mma throw her a party this weekend. We got home packing her birthday gifts.

45 minutes later

Leylah. Say Can I go to Krystal house?

I looked up seeing her on the phone

Me. 2 blocks down?

She nodded I nodded my head she smiled going upstairs. When she came back she had a bookbag

Me. How long you staying

Leylah. Ill be back tonight. But we might be going swimming

I nodded and she left out the house. I looked out the window seeing her go next door. I sat back on the couch thinking bout what I wanna do

K3. Let's go to sheronda house

I nodded we got in the gmc and left. Leylah got a key

Leylah pov

We walked to the twins house. Miyah and Krystal boyfriends are here. Me and Kingston went to his room laying on the bed. He pulled me on top of him kissing my lips. I laid on his chest watching tv. Somebody knocked on the door which made me seat up. I looked at King seeing him looking at me bitting his bottom lip.

Kingston. Open the door

I got off him opening the door seeing Krystal. She handed me 2 to go boxes and walked off.i closed and locked the door back.

Kingston. Now come fix this

He moved the cover showing that he had a boner. I sat the food on the night stand. He pulled it out getting my hands. After giving him a hand job he groaned and cum shot out.

Kingston. I love you

He kissed my lips cleaning his mess. Then he flipped me on my back pulling my shorts and panties off opening my leg. He kissed my private before starting to eat me out. I bit my lip. I felt him sucking. Then he started twerling his tongue and I gripped the sheets feeling my self about to cum. He started sucking again and I came. He licked it up and tounge kissed me kissing my neck. We took showers and laid down going to sleep.

Later on

Kingston pov

I picked leylah up. She eating skittles i ate some. We went in the front room with everyone else

Me. Krystal

She looked at me

Me. Where the weed?

She pointed upstairs. I put leylah down and went to get the weed. We rolled up and started smoking. Leylah eyes are already red.

Me. You gone get in trouble for smokeing?

Leylah looked at me

Leylah. I don't act high when I'm high.

She not lying but they gone now she high cuz of how hungry she get, her eyes being really red and her smelling like weed. But her dad smoke weed. Herm don't care he be getting us the weed sometimes.

I laid on leylah shoulder. She smoked the whole blunt looking at me. I finished my blunt up and rolled another one me and leylah shared it. Oh yea she high as fuck. Her eyes blood shot red, and she keep laughing at Krystal everytime she say something.

Krystal. I wanna go out the country

Leylah laughed. She ain't never laugh when she smoked before. I look in leylah hand seeing had she smoked 3 blunts by herself and one with me.

Krystal. How many blunts did she smoke

Leylah started laughing again

Me. 3 and a half

She nodded I looked at the time it's 6: 45. She gotta be home befor the streetlights turn on. I looked out the window it's still bright out there.

9pm

Kentrell pov

Leylah came in

Me. Hey queen

She looked at me her eyes blood shot red

Me. Come here

She slowly walked over here and sat on the couch a little bit far from me. She smell like weed. She looked up at me. She high as fuck

Me. You smoke?

She nodded looking down

Me. Ight

She looked at me confused before going upstairs. I started smoking at 10. I can't get mad at her for smokeing. She's a chill kid.

Leylah pov

I took another shower putting my boxers and spourts bra on. I put socks on and laid down put a movie on going straight to sleep.

Vote

Comment