Chapter 27

Leylah pov

We just left dads concert. Were in Orlando. Today is Kayden birthday. He had so many gifts. From everyone. Now we're going to to sea world for him. We just gotta go get ready. We pulled were are tv is. We went in and got ready. I put shades on. And ben took my pictures

We got in the sprinter heading to sea world

We got in the sprinter heading to sea world. Love laid on me she smiled. I smiled back. We pulled up at sea world. We got out I started my vlog. We went thought the thing and then we went in. Love pulled me to this teapot ride. I got on with her and water dumped on to of us. And she started panicking. I put my arm around her and she calmed down.

Once the ride was over all my sisters had me get on the lady bug ride. Then I went and got on the big ride with my dad, uncles, some of my brothers and aunties. I started screaming. It's going high and it's going fast. Once it was done we got off. I couldn't stand up I'm dizzy.  Dad let me get on his back. We got drinks and went to the water slides.

Kentrell pov

Leylah wanted me to get on this huge slide with her. Only 2 people can go at a time. I sat on the front part of the floaty. And she sat on the back. The lady pushed us.

Boy when I tell you my heart dropped to my ass. Once we got to the bottom we got off. We went to the other big rides and kayden and taylin got on them with us. K3 got on some but he short.

Kayden. Dad let's get on that

We went over there. Fans kelp coming up and telling Draco  happy birthday.  We took pictures/ family pictures.

2 hours later

Jazz pov

Im watching leylah edit her video. She's so talented. Love climbed on leylah laying on her back. We're in me and kentrell room in the RV. He came in here laughing. He looked at us.

Kentrell. What you doing

He sat next to leylah who's laying on are bed. She glanced over

Leylah. Editing

He nodded watching. After she finshed she went and put the laptop up. We put are shoes on getting in the car. We're going to dinner for Kayden birthday. Dinner, cake and more presents. We got back in the sprinter heading to Benihana's. Once we got there kentrell called and they said are tables are ready. We went in there and  gave the lady the cake. And we sat down.

After dinner

Herm pov

Leylah came and held my hand. I looked down at her she look like something is bothering her. She looked over. I looked over just seeing a lot of people.

Me. What's wrong?

She shook her head. We got in the sprinter and went back to the RV. I went in my room with my girlfriend. We took a shower and laid down.

Leylah pov

I silently cried in the bathroom looking at the blade. I'm having flashbacks of all the events that happened in my life. I saw the first man that has ever touched me. He's huge now.

When he looked at me he mouth to me "you owe me" I'm scared, I don't know what to do. I'm scared to tell my dad because I don't want him to get hurt because of me. I'm not gonna tell my uncle because he's already done so much for me.

Flash back

I'm seating on the couch across from my mom and her boyfriend. I'm playing with a doll. I looked up seeing her boyfriend staring at me. He licked his bottom lip. I looked back down at my doll. He came over here seating next to me. He pulled me on his lap. He smell weird. He put his head on my shoulder.

Man. Call me daddy

I just listened to him. He kissed my neck.

Me. Owe

I felt him smile. I felt something pocking my but. He grabbed at my private area.

Man. That's daddy's

He kissed my lips. He put me down I got my doll going to my room. I got on my bed laying down. What did he mean.

Later that night

I took a bite of a poptart. The man sat next to me. He put his hand up my nightgown. I looked at him he put his hands in my panties. He used his other hand to lift my head and kiss my lips. He licked my lip. He kelp doing that in till he huffed and slapped me really hard. I started crying.

Mom. Shut the fuck up!!!!

I flinched silently crying. The man squeezed my mouth then he moved his tongue all over my mouth. It taste nasty. Once he finished I finish my pop tart going to bed. After showering.

Flashback over

Tears rolled down my face. I cut at my wrist first not caring about legs anymore. Then I cut at my legs. Then I took a shower and laid in the bed. Tears rushed out of my eyes. I heard footsteps. Then someone climbed on me. I sniffed. Mani and kodi sleep so it gotta be love. She flipped over me she looked at me

Love. You ok?

I nodded she wiped my tears and kissed my nose. She laid on me and I fell asleep

Vote

Comment