Chapter 74

Kingston pov

We're up taking care of are sick baby's. I think they just have a cold. I use the suction thing to clean there nose. And leylah gave them just a little medicine. There not as hyper as they usually are. I watched leylah make there bottles.

Then seat them on the warmer getting Lay'lani changing her pamper. Then she stood her up. Lay'lani walked to me pocking her bottom lip out.

Me. You not feeling good?

Lay'lani. Da Da

She whined starting to cry. I picked her up. And pat her back. Leylah changed king and rubbed his back. Once the bottles were ready we let them feed there self. And I help leylah do there hair. She just put 2 puffs in Lay'lani hair.

And she put 6 puffs in jr hair, a few days ago his hair got really tangled so we separate it now. I oiled there scape putting there bonnet and Durag on. Then we gave them warm baths, then put there night cloths on and brung them in are room.

I laid jr in are bed watching him fall right to sleep. Lay'lani was sleep befor we got in here. Me and Layla cleaned there room disinfected everything. Throwing away all pacfier. We'll open the new ones later. Then me and leylah took are shower putting on are pjs and got in the bed with the baby's.

They sound stuffy. I sat up getting the Vicks vapor rub putting just a little under there nose and a lot on there neck and chest. I took some DayQuil so I don't get sick and bae took some to. Then we picked a movie and watched it.

Later

The baby's are feeling better. There jumping in are bed. I looked at leylah seeing her record them.

Me. How do y'all know how to jump in the bed now?

They laughed falling on me I laughed. I lift them up using my hands to lift them up. They laughed kicking there legs. I sat up seating them on my legs.

Me. I love y'all

She smiled showing all there teeth. They only have 6 teeth.

Me. Da da kiss?

I pocked my lips out and they kissed my lips.

Me. Thank y'all

I tickled them making them laugh. I looked at the tv seeing a movie on. I looked at leylah seeing her watching it. I got up putting the twins toys in the corner putting the baby gate togather. Then I put them in kissing there lips.

Lay'lani. Baba

I nodded making them bottles giving it to them. I sat on the bed and laid on leylah. She looked at me. I pocked my lips out and she kissed them. I put my tounge in her mouth. Some body rung the doorbell. I broke the kiss seating up looking at my phone seeing miyah and Krystal

Me. It's your bestfriends

She nodded rolling outta bed going to get it. I looked at the twins seeing them drinking there bottles. And looking at tv. I put blues clues on for them. Miyah, Krystal, leylah, Justin and Taylor came in here. It feels like when we were in high school.

King. Da da

Me. What's up?

Lay'lani. No no

I looked at what they were doing. There fighting over a toy. I got up taking it

Me. There 2 of the same toys

They mean mugged me and lay'lani started talking trash. I put the toy back in there getting in to. I got the other toy giving it to king.

Me. You need to stop talking trash lil girl

She started talking trash clapping her hands making leylah and Krystal laugh

Me. Ight na

She laughed looking at king who was playing with the toys they were just fighting over. Lay'lani got up walking the the corner playing with the blocks.

Me. Lay'lani

She looked at me coming to me. I picked her up tickling her making her laugh.

Me. What was all that trash you was talking?

She kicked her legs trynna get lose.

Me. What was all that?

She breath out as I stopped ticking her.

Krystal. We came over here to tell y'all something

Me. What's up?

Krystal and miyah pulled out pregnancy test

Leylah. How far along are y'all?

Krystal. I'm 4 months

Miyah. I'm 3 months, we also adopted a 3 year old lil girl, we noticed her wondering are neighborhood. We called the police she was a run away from her orphanage. She'll be able to come home in 4 days

We nodded

Me. Yall gone bring her over so we can meet her?

Justin. When she gets settled in to our house

We nodded I looked  at Lay'lani seeing her sleep I got up taking her to there room laying her in the crib. I changed her pamper and zipped her onsie back up. I kissed her lips leaving back out. After throwing the pamper away.

King. Da da!

Me. What's up?

I looked seeing him playing with the game controller toy. He reached for me. I went and picked him up flipping him around.

Leylah. Don't drop my baby

I stopped flipping him he stopped laughing looking around. I handed him to Krystal since she reaching for him. He started grabbing at her face.

They stayed a little longer before leaving. King soon fell asleep. I changed his pamper putting him in his crib. Checking on Lay'lani. She's still sleeping. I went and laid down with leylah.

She laid on my chest. I reached in her pants and in her panties.

Leylah pov

I felt Kingston put his hand in my panties. He started moving his fingers faster. I looked down just seeing his hand moving. I looked up at him, he kissed my lips a lot of times. He started fingering me. A moan left my mouth. He laid me on the bed and opened my legs and went down eating me out. I closed my legs but he opened them back up.

Me. Bae

He swirled his tounge making me squirt. He licked it up and fixed my cloths. After he gave me a kiss I fell asleep.

Vote

Comment