Chapter 29

Leylah pov

We just left the concert and now we're just driving around sight seeing. I laid on the window going to sleep.

45 minutes later

I woke up to someone talking. I looked seeing k3 on the phone with his mom and brothers.

K3. This my big sister leylah

He showed me

His mom. Hey, I'm starr

Boy. I'm Kameron

Boy. I'm jr, how old are you

Me. 15

Jr. Oh I'm 15 but i'll be 16 in January

Me. Ok

Kameron. I'm 9

I nodded

Jr. You got a boyfriend

Me. Yea

He made this disappointed face. I got my phone out my pocket. I looked up noticing only the kids are in the sprinter. I looked out the window seeing the adults coming back with food.

Me. I'm thirsty

They got In the sprinter. And started handing out food. I only ate a little bit. I'm still sleepy. I laid back on the window. Somebody phone started ringing.

Mom. Bring me my damn child for I call the damn police

Uncle. I don't have her. Her dad does.

Mom. Find a way to bring that brat back here.

She hung up. I rolled my eyes. What do she want with me? I drunk some of my fruit punch.

Kentrell pov

I looked at herm

Herm. She won't really call the police. She just don't got nobody to blame for the bullshit she doing.

I nodded going back to eating. We pulled up to skyzone. After we finished eating we got out. We went in there paying. Then the kids ran off.

I went to the wall climb thing.

1 1/2 hours later

Leylah pov

Someone grabbed me by my hair. I looked seeing someone in all black. I started screaming really loud. The person put there hand over my mouth. I started kicking and screaming louder. I kicked again and the person dropped me I went to find someone. I bumped into Ben

Ben. What's wrong?

I broke down crying. He hugged me taking me to my dad.

Dad. What happened

Me. S s someone tried to snatch me

My dad hugged me. I calmed myself down. He told everyone and we left going back to the Rv

Dad. We're getting a air b and b

Everyone nodded. Montana drove the sprinter and the driver drive the RV. We pulled up at this huge house. We got out bringing are suitcases. He let us pick are room.

My room

I put my suitcase by the bed

I put my suitcase by the bed. I went took a shower and are the rest of my food before getting on the bed

Love. Sissy can I sleep in here with you

I nodded. Then mani and koko got up here. I started dozing off to sleep.

Jazz pov

I got out the shower drying off. Kentrell dryed off to. I put lotion on and my cloths. Then I brushed my teeth putting my hair in a messy bun. I looked over seeing kentrell putting on boxers and gym short. He looked at me coming over here. He kissed my lips. I kissed him back going to see where love is. I went in her, mani and kid room not seeing them at all.

Me. Love!

I went in leylah room seeing they laid on the bed. I kissed love forehead. Leylah eyes popped open.

Me. My bad

She closed her eyes back stretching. I left back out going to find something to eat.

Vote

Comment