Chapter 70

Leylah pov

Today is Christmas me and bae been up for the last hour getting ready. I heard the baby's crying. We came out the bathroom getting them bath and dressed in there Christmas outfits. Then we feed them putting them in the car seats taking them downstairs. Once everyone started coming downstairs we opened gifts. They got the twins outfits, teething toys and more tummy time mats. They got me makeup and challenges for my YouTube. And a new green screen. I've been doing reaction videos my whole pregnancy and I didn't have a green screen. Now I got one. I thanked them seeing Kingston put this blinged out watch. And the chain with his face on it. My dad be buying the boys blinged out stuff every Holliday.

Lay'lani started to cry. I picked her up out her cars at and she stopped looking around. I laid her in my lap opening the rest of my gifts making sure not to drop my baby. She got her hands on her mouth talking then jr started talking so maybe they talking to each other. While they cleaned up me and Kingston feed the baby and put them to sleep after burping them. We laid them in their bouncers and went to eat.

Once we finished eating teelee and Kendall came over and momo. Momo holding the Twins. You could here them baby talking to her. Then lay'Lani started crying.

Momo. Why you crying pretty girl

She bounced her a little.

Me. She probably want to be nosy

She nodded tuning them to where they can see and she stopped crying

Momo. Girly that don't make no sense, you can't be that nosey

I laughed getting on my phone. I started dozing off to sleep.

1 hour

My eyes shot open hearing Jr cry. I saw momo handing him to Kingston who took him upstairs. I looked at momo seeing her talking to Lay'Lani who's looking at her smiling. She kissed her cheek before looking at me

Momo. You want her?

I nodded seating up. She handing me lay'Lani. She smiled big

Me. Hey mommy prinsses

I kissed her lips laying her in my lap and started rubbing her feet and she sigh in relief. I watched her eyes close slowly.

Momo. She look just like you

I smiled

Me. Who Jr look like

Momo. Kingston

I nodded once Lay'lani fell asleep fully I took her upstairs putting her in her bed. Kingston came out the bathroom holding Jr.

Kingston. He look just like me

He smiled big. He showed me the pictures he took with him on his phone. Aww he grabbed my chin kissing my lips a lot of times. Then he put a sleeping jr in his bed getting in bed with me spooning me. He laid in my neck.

Kingston. I love you

Me. I love you to

I felt myself dozing back off. I don't know why I been sleeping a lot lately. It might be my body getting ready to come back on my period. My doctor said I won't be on my period untill probably February.

Later

I'm at my moms house meeting her girlfriend. Kingston took the Twins to his momma house. I told him I'll be there in a minute my momma girlfriend name is dana

Dana. How old are you?

Me. 19

Dana. How many kids you got?