Chapter 13

Kingston pov

I woke up seeing leylah layed out sleep. I kissed her lips getting up. I looked at the time. It's  8am I got up fully going out the movie room going to my room.

I went in my suitcase getting my outfit out seating it in the bed with the shoes on the floor. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and went in the hallway seeing herm coming down the hall way

Herm. You the only one up?

Me. I think

We went downstairs seeing everyone coming out the movie room

Herm. Go get ready we going out to eat then going to six flag

We went upstairs I got dressed putting deodorant then my shoes. I went in the bathroom looking in leylah room seeing her put her shirt on. Then her pants. She came in here brushing her teeth washing her face and then she put her shoes on. We went downstairs seating on the couch. I held her hand getting on my phone.

Herm. Let's go!

We got up going outside. This time me, Justin and  Taylor sat in the 2 and row. And the girls sat in the 3rd row. We pulled up at this place. We got out.

Leylah pov

We went in the place the lady put us in a booth. We sat down i sat next to Kingston. Miyah and Justin sat next to us. Krystal and Taylor sat next to my uncle and his girlfriend. We ordered are food getting are drinks first. Then are food 15 minutes later.

After the restaurant

Were on are way to six flag now. I took selfies and boomerangs. We pulled up at six flags. Uncle parked and we got out. We went to the thing. Uncle showed them are passes and we got in. We walked around looking at all the rides first. Then we picked the biggest ride. They checked are height and we got on. The ride started off slow.

But then it started going fast. I screamed holding on tight. After the the ride we got on another one. It started it up. And as soon as it went fast the lady in front of me wig flew off. I started laughing so hard. When the ride finished she went looking for it. I couldn't stop laughing

I looked seeing miyah and Krystal laughing to. We went to find another ride. Kingston took my pictures

 Kingston took my pictures

We went on another ride

Later that night

We got back to the house from the restaurant going in the air b and b.

Krystal. Let's get in the pool now

I nodded we went upstairs getting dressed in are swim suit. We went downstairs getting in the pool. Kingston stood by me wrapping his arm around my waist. It's only a little light out here. So I can see who's who but I can barely see what they doing. Kingston pulled me to the other side of the pool picking me up. He kissed my lips bitting my lips. I opened my mouth and he tounge kissed me. Then we broke the kiss. I smiled I saw him smile to. He kissed my lips multiple times. Then he put his head in my neck sitting me on the edge of the pool. I laid in his neck wrapping my arms around his waist.

Kingston. I love you

Me. I love you to

1 hour later

We got out the pool going  in the house. We went upstairs. I got my night cloths hurring  and going in the bathroom closing the door so I can shower. I turned the shower on and started bathing. After rinsing off I got out turning the water off. I dried off putting lotion on. Then I put my sport  bra on and my underwear then my boy shorts. I came out the bathroom seeing Kingston seating on the counter. I smiled going to put my swim suit up then I brushed my teeth and did my face care putting my bonnet on. I got my oncie and the slippers that match putting it on. I'm tired. I laid in the bed turning the tv on.

Kingston. Bae

I looked over at the door seeing him on the phone

Kingston. You want pizza?

Me. Yea

He nodded going back though the bathroom going to his room. I started falling to sleep.

Vote

Comment