Chapter 16

Leylah pov

I woke up to someone bigger then me laying on me. I opened my eyes seeing Krystal. I closed my eyes back. I felt her bit my cheek. I opened my eyes looking at her.

Kingston. You up

I shook my head aggravated. He kissed my lips. I smiled.

Kingston. Come on and get ready

Me. Were we going?

Kingston. To miyah house she wanna watch movies then we gone come back here and get in the pool

I got up Krystal got off of me and I got my cloths on. Brused my teeth and washed my face. Then I went downstairs seeing my momo here.

Me. Hey momo

Kd. Damn you don't see us

Me. Hey

I hugged my momo and teelee

Rylie. Hey jit

I rolled my eyes waving I left with my friends. We went to miyah house going in.

Me and miyah. Bestiona!!

We hugged each other. We went to her room seating on her bed. We picked a movie and watched it. Kingston wrapped his arms around me.

Krystal pov

Yb is setting up leylah birthday party and we're destracting her. I glanced over at her seeing Kingston arms wrapped around her waist and she's focused on the video. Aww there cute

I looked back at the tv

Kingston pov

I'm holding leylah and something told me to look at her arms. I looked at her face relizing that she was falling to sleep. I laid her down kissing her lips. I looked at her arms. She has self harm scars all over her wrist and going up that part of her arms. Iv never seen theses before.  But when we got in the pool a few days ago I saw self harm scars on her thigh to.  But I didn't say nothing. It looked as if she was trynna cover it up with make up.

I held her in my arms looking back at the tv

2 hours later

I shook leylah making her wake up.

Me. Come on so we can get in the pool

She stretch. I Picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist. When she laid on my shoulder I went to the bathroom seating her on the counter. She woke herself up and then after I got changed we went downstairs. They got off the couch and we headed to leylah house. We want upstairs with her. She changed into a swim suit. When she came out her bathroom she had her towel wrapped around her.

Krystal. Take the towel off it's hot

We left out her room going downstairs going to the back.  we went out there everybody screamed surprise. I looked over at leylah seeing her look confused then a smile grew on her face.

Leylah pov

I looked around seeing all the stuff decorated for me. I hugged my dad. He kissed my forehead. After everyone hugged me and said happy birthday me and my friends got in the pool.

Miyah. Look

I looked at what she was pointing to it's floaties. They took my pictures. Then we did tiktoks.

Kentrell pov

I looked away from kd stupid ass looking at the kids. All them playing with the floties. Kayden came up to me and whispered in my ear. But this boy can't whisper to save his life