Chapter 51

Christmas morning

Leylah pov

I came down the stairs holding the rail trying not to fall. I went and sat on couch. He made the pails. And everyone one sat in front of there pails.

Dad. I got a gift?

He looked at the thing. He smiled gettinthe 2 other bags seating it on the couch. Jazz got hers to.

Dad. Alright let's open are gifts

I got my first on opening it. It's a box full of fashion nova packages. It's from jazz

Me. Thanks jazz

I open the gift bag. Seeing a package from a hair place. I pulled it out the lill thing seeing a deepest wig. Also from jazz. I put it back putting it with my outfits. I opened my other one seeing a hoverboard seating thing I don't know the name of it

 I opened my other one seeing a hoverboard seating thing I don't know the name of it

I got a lot of shoes that recently came out. A new iPhone. The same one I got my dad. Gift cards to my favorite fast food places. Alot of purses, and hair stuff to do my hair. And some other bands for my apple watch and stuff to decorate my room more. One we opened all are present he told us to put them up.

And for the rest of the day we ate played with are stuff and played.

Later that night

I sat at the table eating my food drinking my soda. My dad looked at me shocked

Dad. First Tim I saw you actually seat at this table and eat

Everyone looked at me. I looked at them before going back to eating. I just didn't feel like going back upstairs. I texted my boyfriend seeing what he doing him and there family went to North Dakota  for Christmas. I kinda miss him.

Someone knocked on the door

Dad. Leylah go answer the door

I looked at him confused going to answer it seeing uncle herm standing there.

Me. Hey

He waved coming in but he walked back out pulling someone from around the corner it's my mom. I mugged him

Uncle herm. She got something to say to you

I looked at her mugging her to all the hell this lady put me through

Mom. I'm sorry for everything I allowed you to go though, and I know that's not gonna change anything but I want you to know I'm ready to be a mother know. It was wrong of me to treat you the way I did, you didn't deserve any of it, and I know it's gonna take a while for you to forgive me

I nodded

Mom. I also got you a present

She gave me a gift bag. I went in it seeing a gift card for bestbuy, memory cards for my camera, a picture of her holding me as a baby.

Mom. I didn't alway hate being a mom, it started when somthing traumatizing happened to me while I was your mom. Right before you turned 1

I nodded I looking in the bag again seeing a fashion nova package. I opened it seeing this outfit

I nodded putting it all back in the bag

I nodded putting it all back in the bag. She talked to me for a little longer giving me her number and left. I put her number is as deadbeat momma. I can't trust her. She allowed me to be molested, abused, mistreated, she even abused me. So how do they expect me to forgive so easily. Yea I always wanted my mommy to love me but she never did from what I can remember.

Daddy. You ok

I shrugged going back to seat down and eat.

Kentrell pov

Leylahs mom was havy on drugs. So me and herm put her in rehab like 3 months ago. And she got out a few days ago and he made her stay with him. And she told him why she even started doing drugs and basically prostituting. When she was 14 there moms boyfriend raped her. And there mom was mentally abusing her for getting pregnant early. It had to be in secret because herm never knew.

And she said she started doing drugs to numb the pain and the whole situation changed her life. She also said when she would see the man who were touching on leylah she saw her self. And she hated it. So she said she hated leylah which broke my child.

I looked at leylah seeing her on her phone. And eating. I looked at my mom seeing her looking at leylah to. Once I finished eating I went to look over the gift leylsh got me. She gives the best gifts. I rolled up a blunt lighting it up.

Leylah. I finished eating and went to my room as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

Vote

Comment