chapter 60

4 months later

Leylah pov

Today is the day I announce my pregnancy. I had a doctors appointment yesterday. And I got Orchard sound pictures. My doctor thinks that I'm carrying twins. My bump is showing now to. I helped Kingston pack the box. We have shirts for everyone. Saying either hey your a  Papa or momo, or hey your a tt or uncle. I can't wait to see there reaction. I rubbed my stomach feeling the baby move. Kingston kissed my stomach.

We tapped the box going to get dressed. We put on are couples set.

We put are black cats on I put my pants over my bump to hide it

We put are black cats on I put my pants over my bump to hide it. I did my makeup. We walked downstairs as the doorbell rung. We let everyone in. Surprisingly they came on time. We gave them a house tour.

We are then we had everyone come in the front room. We cut the box open.

Me and Kingston. Don't open theses shirt until we say p

They nodded. I made see I was giving everyone there right shirt. Me and Kingston sat down holding hands.

Me. Gone head

They opened the shirt gasping looking at us

Dad. How far along you is, I knew I saw a bump when you was at my house the other day

Me. 4 months, we planned to make the baby before the wedding. Then we made the baby on the honey moon

Dad. I'm glad to hear y'all planned it

He smiled kissing my forehead. I smiled as everyone came to feel my bump. I lift my shirt up sum. Kingston rubed my stomach. The baby started moving.

Miyah. Who you making the God parents?

We gave myiah and Krystal there cards. It basically says congratulations you've been chosen to be God parents. There husbands to. Miyah got married 2 months ago. Krystal been married.

Ms Kayla. Y'all think they're gonna be twins?

Me. My doctor said she thinks so

I looked at Kingston seeing him smiling. We talked with them for hours about it. Mani, love, Menza, and Kaell ended up wanting to spend the night. The baby started moving again. I rubbed my bump. The baby hasn't started kicking yet. But he or she is moving a lot. Everyone started living out. I went and put the left over food up. We ordered this from a soul food place. I looked down seeing love clinging to my leg. I finished putting the stuff up. Me and bae are in the process of planning my 19th birthday. It's in 4 days. But I'm celebrating it the day after. We're staying in Louisiana. But we might just go out and chill. I haven't smoked in 4 months. I'm smoke just one blunt. If I'm in the mood today.

Kingston. Bae come lay down, you been walking around all day.

He put the rest of the stuff up for me while I laid down.

Kingston pov

I went in my room seating on my bed rubbing leylah feet. She laid back watching tv. After a while we got up took our showers and laid down. That didn't last for long cuz her siblings wanted to play games. We played uno with them. And four in a row. Kentrell called saying he outside with the kids cloths. I got up going to get them. I opened the door going out there.

He handed me the stuff.

Me. You need us to drop them off

Kentrell. Yeah

I nodded

Kentrell. Y'all got cameras out here

He looked up?

Me. No

Kentrell. Get some, and get an alarm system

I nodded

Me. Imma bout to lock the gate when you leave

He nodded getting in his car leaving. Once he fully left I closed and locked the gate from my phone. Then I came in the house locking the door and putting the chair under the door nob. I always do that. I went upstairs putting the kids stuff in the guest bedroom. It's a big king size bed. In here. The probably gone end up sleeping with us.

Leylah. What happened

Me. Your dad bring there stuff

She nodded finishing the game

Leylah. The baby is really active

I felt her stomach feeling the baby move from her right side t her left side. Leylah winced in pain she laid down on the side the baby is on. I rubbed her stomach

Love. The baby hurting you?

Leylah. No I just got to get use t all the moving

She nodded laying on leylah legs. Love is 7 now. She be 8 soon. I looked seeing laylah dozing off. I kissed her lips getting up.

Me. Y'all sleeping in here?

Love. Yeah.

I got the blowup mattress out the closet. I put sheets under it and on it. And got them covers.

Me. Y'all can take baths in the morning.

They nodded laying in bed. I got back in the bed with leylah. As soon as I had her on my chest I fell asleep.

Vote

Comment