Vampire AU: Stake

"Leave that boy alone, William! He has nothing to do with our problems!"

"He is a vampire!"

Vincent gasped when he saw the stake in William's hand swinging at the limp blonde haired youth surrounded by iron materials, the young man's red eyes looked glazed and dim.

William gritted his teeth, all the trouble that had arisen was simply because he was too careless to realise. Anger overtook him, ignoring that what the monster said was true if this young man had nothing to do with their problem at all.

But vampires are vampires.

An arrogant and cruel cold-blooded creature. Arbitrarily. Terrifying. They need to be extinct.

Without hesitation, William stabbed the stake.

On a different vampire.

His eyes widened as the sharp object pierced Vincent's chest out, dark blood gushing out while the man's pale skin peeled off. A pair of blue eyes that showed deep hatred were directed at him, and the menacing growl sounded dangerous.

"I ... will not let anyone ... kill my children ... again ...." Vincent gripped William's wrist tightly, even though the vampire was on the verge of death he could always keep William transfixed. "Always you ... they always die at the hands of your reincarnation! Always you! An oath that our reincarnations can never be reconciled, Afton!"

---

Vampire!AU: Coming soon!