Celebrity AU: Holy; it's him!

[Gideon M. x Arthur A.]

-G/LA-

His camera had captured many moments, the memory cards were stacked in separate folders in his room, he had even saved a few new ones in case of the current one currently full; like now. His brother borrowed his camera for work, so he used another camera and continued working—being a photographer was actually quite busy. He checked all the photos stored in memory before moving them to the computer. There were quite a lot of celebrity photos but why were most of them were photos of Vincent Morgan?

He could've sworn his brother had an obsession with the artist. One day William said he only wanted to bring down Morgan's career but he wouldn't be surprised if the two of them suddenly started dating.

A sigh escaped his thin lips, he often moved the photo to the side to check all the pictures taken. Morgan again, another photo of Morgan, Morgan, Morgan, why only Morgan?! Arthur glanced suspiciously at his brother who was typing on a laptop, sitting opposite him, seeming focused; definitely write an article about Morgan. He pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"Do you like Vincent Morgan that much?" he asked, there was a hint of teasing in his voice, a chuckle came out as his brother immediately frowned deeply.

"What? Ew."

"They always say that hate can become love."

"Double ew. Stop it. I hate him because he's so fucking cocky, so arrogant, that bastard."

He laughed softly, hands still checking all the pictures until his attention stopped at a photo. Still a photo of Morgan, but he was talking to someone; a man, dark dull brown hair, pale skin and platinum blue eyes, a firm jawline and he wore glasses, holding a data pad too. He was stunned for a moment, amazed, and without further ado immediately moved to sit next to William.

"Who's he?" His tone sounded enthusiastic, he didn't know why he felt so attracted to this man.

William glanced, blue eyes rolling at the photo he was showing on the camera. "Oh." Was William's first response before he paused and saved the document on his laptop for a moment. "The Morgan's oldest son, his name is Gideon."

Astonished, he stared closely at the photo which he had zoomed right into the man's face. "Why have I never heard of him before?"

"Because Gideon isn't like the twins, he isn't an actor, but always invests in his brothers' works." William opened an article, he turned his attention to the laptop screen in front of him and read the title of the article before turning to a candid photo of Gideon. "He works as a detective. Apart from that, he also opened side businesses such as beauty products and food, which is quite famous. I wonder why you didn't even know about it."

"I don't really pay too much attention to other things," he answered, lips pursed and his back pressed against the back of the sofa, eyes still focused on the man.

He protested when William nudged his elbow hard. "If you like him, just say so," William said.

A blush took over his face. "I never said I liked him!"

His brother just laughed.

---

It was half past one in the morning and he had just finished his work, someone hired him to capture some moments at an important event and he had to quickly submit all the photos in the highest quality within ten hours, his head was spinning; he hadn't slept at all since two o'clock yesterday morning. Luckily, his team will help him later clean up all the photos and give them to the event owner's officials.

He walked home while checking the camera, looking at all the photos he had taken, some of them were on other cameras and he hadn't checked them at all, so there was an additional annoying homework problem. After making sure everything was okay, he sighed and stopped walking, then pointed the camera in all directions—he wanted to photograph something random.

The park was quiet, the lampposts were shining to illuminate the path, there were no noise from vehicles and a man with dark dull brown hair sat alone on a bench lit by park lights as a model. Perfect.

Wait.

What?

A man with dull brown—what?

He couldn't stop his fingers from taking the picture and the sound of the camera made him flinch and drop the object from his hand; damn it, that sound combo quickly caught that man's attention. His cheeks reddened quickly when those platinum eyes collided with his blue ones, his lips parted slightly and his shoulders tensed.

He was heading this way.

Arthur tried not to be nervous and crouched down to pick up the fallen camera, but a hand got to his camera first. His face felt even more burning, he stared at the man who was now checking the photo he had just taken, he gazed at the photo carefully until the corners of his lips pulled up thinly.

"Nice photo."

Praying that he didn't look like a tomato right now.

"I love it."

God, help him.

"Can you send it to me?"

"No—I mean yeah—okay, sure, of course, yeah." Arthur took the camera back nervously, the man's eyebrows pulled upwards and his smile remained on his face. He looked more handsome in person. "I ... how do I send it to you?"

"You can send it via email, or my number is fine." His head tilted to the side slightly and chuckled, his voice deep. "You can ask your brother, I'm sure he has my contact."

He blinked. "You know—"

"You look like him, that's just a guess." The oldest Morgan smiled. "It's just that you're clumsier, more awkward, cuter. Sweet."

His cheeks burned again.

"My name is Gideon Morgan, by the way. How about you?"

Arthur turned off the camera, his eyes lowered, hiding his red face from the man's sight. "Arthur Afton, nice to meet you."

"Arthur." Gideon nodded, and for some reason his name felt right in his tongue. "Meet me later around 5 PM, will you?" He smiled at him faintly. "We should grab a drink together and talk."

Is this a date?!