Main AU: Bath

[Timeline: Pasca Reunion]

-EC-

"What happened to you?"

Ennard turned his head and found a young, auburn-haired girl looking at him in confusion. "Nothing," Ennard replied. "We just got caught in the rain on our way home."

For a moment Elizabeth looked sceptical. "I mean, when you were," she stopped herself and made a motion to stroke the back of her neck, causing Ennard to raise an eyebrow—had Elizabeth seen him do that? "Also I noticed there was an electric spark there, so ...."

"Oh." Ennard grabbed the scruff of his neck again and squinted. "Looks like the rain just got my illusion disc in trouble, don't worry."

Ennard continued on his way to the laundry room after briefly patting Elizabeth on the head. He put the jacket into the dirty clothes basket, took off his scarf and put it in the same place. After that he took the towel perched there. The sound of a shower of water could already be heard from the bathroom, meaning Michael was the first to wash himself off the rain. He headed to the bathroom, though his forehead frowned slightly feeling his head throb. However, deciding not to heed it, he opened the bathroom door and entered.

"Oh hey, Enn." Michael gave him a warm smile before washing his body with water from the bathtub which was full of water, the bandage covering his stomach was wet. "Come here, I want to wash your hair!"

He shook his head, making Michael tilted his head. "My illusion disc seems to have broken a bit," he announced as he took off his top. "I don't want to spill it with too much water, so I'll do it quickly." Ennard took a deep breath, he could still feel Michael's gaze fixed on him, making him feel nervous even though he was covering it up.

"In that case, okay." Michael nodded in understanding, apparently feeling sad he couldn't soak with Ennard. "But, kiss?"

A low chuckle escaped from Ennard's mouth, who then told Michael to come closer. Michael happily walked over to him, without thinking, wrapped his arms around his neck and tiptoed to meet their lips. Michael had always liked it when they kissed, but something felt off this time—Ennard's lips felt colder.

Ennard could feel the part of his head pressed by Michael to deepen their kiss. Normally Michael would be aggressive when he did that, but this time Michael did it gently. He didn't protest, he always liked Michael's touch. It's just, in his heart he was grateful that Michael pressed his head carefully, because this feeling of dizziness was getting worse. Soon they ended their kiss. He looked at Michael who was smiling sweetly at him, at which point his gaze grew blurrier and darker.

The pain in his head exploded, he lost sight and balance, the last thing he remembered was Michael shouting his name frantically.

-EC-

A/N: well this is actually a part of story where Ennard finally confessed that he is possessed, hopefully i can finish it soon :D