Main AU: 2 AM Feeling

[Vincent x William]

-VL-

The atmosphere was very quiet. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of crickets outside the house. The room was dark, there was no lighting. However, this was how he was now, staring ahead blankly.

William straightened his lips tightly, the television on the wall opposite their bed showed a black screen, William's eyebrows knit together.

He didn't like this feel.

Didn't like it very much. Almost hated it.

But sometimes that feeling likes to come to him in the middle of the night or early morning.

It disturbed his sleep, really.

His eyes darted to the side. There his husband was sleeping very soundly, and he was reluctant to bother the man again at a time like this.

William bit his lower lip, still trying to resist the urge to wake Vincent. Vincent certainly needed a lot of rest considering his power was draining his own strength, but it felt like he couldn't hold it in anymore even though he had tried so hard.

The brown-haired man slowly crawled over to his husband who was still dreaming, then he grabbed Vincent's arm and shook him gently.

"Hun?"

"Mmm ...."

There was no clear answer from Vincent, but his forehead was starting to frown. William furrowed his brows before shaking Vincent even harder. "Love!"

"What's the matter, Will? It's still two in the morning ...." Vincent's reply was a mumble he could hear, Vincent didn't open his eyes at all to answer but William was satisfied he at least replied.

"Darling."

"Hm?"

"I'm hungry."

Vincent's one eye opened halfway only to catch William's frowning face in the darkness, then Vincent closed his eyes again and let out a small groan. "Didn't you eat ..." he paused to remember, "... three hours ago?"

"Yeah but I'm hungry."

William waited patiently for a reply from Vincent because the man didn't answer for several minutes. William seemed to suspect that Vincent had fallen back asleep, but seeing Vincent's slight movement dispelled his suspicions. William's smile began to grow as he watched Vincent start to rise.

Vincent changed his position to sit cross-legged across from William, apparently still half-asleep half awake. "What do you want?"

"Hmm, you?"

"Come here, then."

William's cheeks suddenly turned red when he heard Vincent's reply, William immediately shook his head quickly. "I'm just kidding!" He looked panicked.

Then William could hear Vincent's soft chuckle, his face heating up even more. "Didn't you ask for that?" Vincent said amusedly, while William began to look nervously in all directions.

Vincent pressed their lips together for a while after that, no warning at all and William in pure shock.

It was just a casual kiss, but it was still fun.

William could catch a faint smile plastered on his husband's face after their kiss was over, William seemed to be able to imagine his face was very red right now.

"I don't think I'm hungry anymore."

"Don't tease." Vincent knew his intention was to flirt and he laughed softly again. "Come on, I'll make you pancakes."

Hearing that made William cheer up before he followed Vincent's trail into the kitchen while humming happily.