Main AU: This is not the first time

[Mark x Daniel?]

-MD-

"Mark? He's as much of a jerk as your old friend. Are you sure?"

He was sure.

Michael had warned him, Noah had warned him. In truth though, he was doing this to mess with that guy, Mark Halberg. But, cursed himself who ended up falling in love.

Daniel squeezed his hand tightly, his fingernails began to dig into the skin to hold back the urge to get out of his current position and approach Mark and then punch the Halberg's annoying face hard. His chest felt very tight every time he peeked at Mark's hand embracing a girl's waist from a distance. This was very painful to look at.

Then what's the point of them living under the same roof? Taking care of each other? Flirting with each other? Even sleeping together? It felt outrageous.

Weren't they a couple now? Even if it's just a bet.

Who was to blame now? Was it Mark, or he, who started the bet? Daniel bit his lower lip until it bled, the whole thing made him dizzy. Indeed, they agreed to treat their current status as a joke. However, he had already fallen in love.

If he think about it, this might really be his fault for getting carried away. The green-eyed man raised his eyebrows deeply, he couldn't bring himself to cry. After all, this had happened several times in his previous relationships,

However, why did this one feel so hurt? He should have gotten used to it.

Or maybe it's because it wasn't the first time Mark has done this.

It sucks.

Daniel thought back to his relationship with Grace and Jackson and felt very stupid. He always ends up with toxic people.

Damn it.

A drop of his tears accidentally fell. Daniel wiped it away angrily, he turned around and his intention was to take out both wings and then fly away quickly to Michael's house, but he gasped in shock until he fell to find a man standing behind him, he really didn't notice Aaron's presence.

"You all right, McGarden?" Aaron reached out to him, he nodded then took the outstretched hand and stood up. "You look like you're about to cry, are you really okay?"

God damn Aaron who was as blunt as Noah.

He hissed in annoyance, he glanced at Mark—their eyes met. Daniel was momentarily stunned, it was unmistakable that Mark was looking at him. Then Daniel looked back at Aaron who looked confused, then looked at Mark again. Daniel's forehead wrinkled, annoyance rose in his heart to see Mark.

Fuck it.

Daniel grabbed Aaron by the collar and without thinking pressed their lips together. Mark wouldn't care if he kissed another guy, after all, right?

However, he didn't notice the unpleasant look at Mark's face.