Main AU: Tiring Day

[Mark H. x Daniel M. [Warning: NSFW!]]

-MD-

Mark took off his shoes before stepping on the wooden floor. He put the pair of shoes on the shelf and sighed. The black-haired man grumbled a little, his lecture earlier wasn't very enjoyable, surprisingly. He sighed again, his shoulders feeling heavy as he dragged his feet through the corridors of the house. He entered the living room, then his gaze immediately found his lover reading a book leisurely on the sofa. Then, those fresh green eyes rolled up to him, a smile plastered on his face.

"You look like in a bad mood," Daniel said before he laughed. "What is it? Come here," he continued shortly after that, he approached Daniel before sitting beside him.

"My classmate is being annoying," he complained irritably, his head resting on Daniel's shoulder as Daniel ran his long fingers through the strands of his black hair. "Even though he didn't speak according to the facts, he was very adamant."

"Just kill him."

"You've been hanging around Michael and his family for too long."

Daniel chuckled, he kissed his forehead briefly. Mark pursed his lips, he touched his forehead which Daniel had just kissed, slowly a thin blush appeared on his cheeks remembering the soft sensation of Daniel's lips. He glanced at the beige-haired man next to him who smiled faintly and raised an eyebrow—damn, Daniel looked tempting. Daniel's stature never fails to amaze him, combined with his character makes Daniel looked perfect in his eyes.

The red color thickened on Mark's cheeks, he glanced away nervously, the close distance between the two of them was now a little disturbing to him.

"What's wrong, Mark?" Daniel asked again, he shifted his body so he was close to him, making Mark's shoulders stiffen instantly. Now Daniel's smile showed that he was having fun with the reaction of the man who was several years younger than him. "You're so red," he said again, deliberately hugging Mark's arm and pressing closer to him.

His chest seemed to be pounding too fast, Mark shook his head and tried to act normal. "Nothing," Mark replied awkwardly, his face already covered in red hue. "Daniel—uh ..." Mark glanced warily when Daniel pulled his hand up his thigh. "... who's going to cook tonight?"

"Hmm, I don't know." Daniel still maintained his faint smile, it was clear that he was satisfied with Mark's shy movements which were filled with nervousness. Daniel cupped the side of Mark's face and brought them closer. "I think I am," he whispered, his breath colliding with Mark's before he pressed their lips deeply. Mark's shoulders stiffened again and he widened his eyes in surprise, he liked the black-haired man's reaction. Daniel tilted his head and increased the pressure in their kiss.

After a while, he moved his face away and saw how Mark was panting softly with clear liquid flowing out of the corner of his mouth; it was just a regular kiss that was quite long, not too intense. Daniel chuckled softly, while Mark pursed his lips together with knitted eyebrows, his face really red. What surprised him was that Mark grabbed his collar and pressed their lips together again, this time hotter than before, fiercer.

Mark put his tongue into his open mouth, he quickly welcomed Mark's tongue with his. The two soft objects were entangled with each other, they both closed their eyes and intertwined each other. Occasionally they press their lips together as usual and then pull away half an inch to scoop up air before returning to fighting for dominance.

Of course, he was the winner, Mark always melted quickly.

Soft groans began to be heard, Daniel moved forward slightly and pressed the back of Mark's head while biting his lower lip, a whimper escaped Mark and his tongue attacked again, cornering the black-haired man. Saliva had flowed from the corners of their respective mouths, he grabbed Mark's collar and pressed his lips to Mark deeper.