Unfortunate AU: Voice

[Vincent x William; TW! Sensitive words/topic!]

-VL-

He hated himself.

Oh God, he hated himself so much. Everything about him, all the stories of his life, all the parts of his body. There wasn't a day without peace in his head, voices whispering incessantly.

"You're dirty."

"What are you going to do? No one will accept you."

"You're such a bitch."

"You're no longer pure."

"Hypocrite. Just admit you like it."

Anyone, stop them.

Stop this whispering inside his head.

They never gone.

His chest hurt, felt tight, dizziness began to whack. He looked at his reflection in the mirror; how could someone love him? He seemed pathetic, sickening. The longer he stared at his reflection, the louder the voices grew.

"Look at your hair, didn't he touch it all the time?"

"Look at your face, didn't he stroke it all the time?"

"Look at your lips, didn't he kiss them all the time?"

"Look at you, aren't you just an outlet lust for him?"

He covered his ears and looked down, tears pooling in his eyelids, the tightness in his chest getting painful. "Shut up ...."

"Listen to your own voice, didn't you always moan for him?"

His mouth clamped shut, he felt disgusted. He felt disgusted with himself, he felt worthless, he felt no dignity. The blood was coming out due to how he bit his lower lip hardly, trying to hold back his sobs. He swayed the mirror, which then shattered on the floor. His cries started to escape.

The bedroom door was open, he didn't even glance at it, he knew who had entered.

"William? What is it? Are you okay?"

A soft voice, a voice that made him feel warm, a voice that made him feel safe.

The voice that was then lost by the whispers.

"How could he love someone like you?"

"How can he love a broken piece like you?"

"How could he love a whore like you?"

"Vincent ...."

"I'm here William." His hands held his body carefully.

However, what?

He brushed him off.

"William?"

"How could he love you?"

"Is he just taking advantage of you?"

"Or is he using you for his own purposes?"

"Does he really care about you?"

"William, talk to me, are you okay?" The man in front of him tried to persuade while removing the sharp shards of the mirror around them. "William?"

"Do you really love me ...?"

"Of course."

"He is lying!"

"He doesn't take you seriously!"

"He's just like him!"

"Liar!"

"Liar!"

"Liar ...."

Vincent just smiled at him. "I'm not lying, I love you so much."

"No!" His exclamation took Vincent by surprise. "Just tell me the truth! You don't love me, why would you love someone as embarrassing as me, huh?" His anger overpowering him, he pushed Vincent away while tears rolled down his face.

"William ... I'm telling the truth." Vincent still maintained that smile, a smile he liked but his senses had been thwarted by his self-loathing.

"No, you liar ...."

"I'm not lying. Do you want me to make you something to make you feel better?"

"Leave me alone."

"William," Vincent approached him slowly, "I really love you. I wouldn't lie about that."

"Leave me alone!" he screamed. "I can't, I can't believe it ... you are just like him. You are just the same like Victor."

Silence.

They were both struck by silence.

He, as if realizing what he was saying, widened his eyes in disbelief. But it was too late for him to take those words back.

Vincent had left the room.

Oh God, he hated himself so much.