[???]

BEOMGYU's POV

"Hyesang."

"Hyesang?" I look up, worriedly. I was at the end of a table, a really long table that took probably fit the end of the room.

"Beomgyu? What's wrong?" My head traced beside me, making eye contact with Soobin. Beside him was Yeonjun, Taehyun and across was Huening Kai, Jisung and Hongjoong.

"I- I don't know, where am I?" they all begin to laugh, "Your birthday party, silly!" Yeonjun sits up as he holds a party hat in his hand. he pulls the string to the bottom of my chin as it slaps against my skin.

"Oh look it's your birthday cake!" Taehyun points at the end of the table, there was Hyesang and Jimin. I widened my eyes, "HYESANG!" I yell violently.

I get up from my chair to save her, but I get pushed into the table with a syringe in my shoulder. I yell again,

"GET OFF OF ME!"

I felt the sharp point jab into me, the toxins flew through my body like an infection. The more it spread, the more my body felt weak.

I saw people running toward us, Hyesang crying.. Am I going to die?

I gasped as I sat up on my bed, clenching my shoulder. It was still dark out, I looked beside me to read the clock. It's only four AM. They're gone, why am I still worrying about it, I thought.

I laid back down on my back as I stared at the ceiling, "Just go back to sleep, Beomgyu, No one is here." I took a deep breath while I slowly slip back into my covers.

Breathe In... Breathe out.. Breathe in.. Breathe-

"Yo were you talking to yourself?" I open my eyes, I see Yeosang standing at the door frame. "It's called comfort, I'm not sure if you guys have that." I roll my eyes, Yeosang chuckles.

"Yeah well, Talking to yourself ain't cute. So you're lucky I came here instead of the rest." Yeosang crosses his arms as he turns his body to leave. "Actually, Talking to yourself makes you smarter." Beomgyu continues, "Why are you even in here?" Yeosang turns around, "I was getting water, and the walls are thin ya'know." A cheeky smile grows on Beomgyu's face. "Were you worried about me?" Yeosang smirks "Yeah, no. Go back to sleep." He continues to walk away.

I laugh to myself. Leaning my head back down to my pillow, I accidentally hit my head on the head board. "OW!" I covered my mouth after I yelled, I hissed at the throbbing pain.

Great. Just Great.

FOUR HOURS LATER

PUNCH

Wooyoung holds the punching bag while I threw fists at it.

Ever since I was discharged from the hospital, I have had moments where I would freak out regarding to what happened. Jisung decided that I should go with ATEEZ so I wouldn't "distract"Hyesang and everyone else from their studies. No matter the reason, I kinda agree with him. So, we're on the countryside. I've been getting better since we're in a new area, but I would have nightmares like the one I had this morning. It's not fun, but I'm trying my best to get better but ATEEZ aren't the best mentors. When we first moved here, they made me clean their bloody weapons since I stayed home. In short, they aren't helpful.

"Hit Harder!" Jongho yells at me, I glare at him. This was harder than it looked, maybe he should try it. I felt the need to punch that jaw of his, until Hongjoong patted my shoulder.

"Hey, he was just motivating you. How come you're slower today?" I push his hand away, I turn back to the punching bag towards Wooyoung. I pull long bandages and tape around my hands. I tore it off with my teeth after I felt them tighten around my skin.