[???]

RECAP
All of a sudden the machine starts to beep. She stops her steps as she turns around, "He isn't- HE ISN'T BREATHING! HELP!" She rushes outside the door.

The same adrenaline courses through his veins, Hyesang turns her back again as the beeping stops. She observes his body more, was I imagining things, She thought.

His eyes open wide as he gasps,

He's awake.

Beomgyu huffed nonstop, trying to catch his breath. Before Hyesang could run to his aid, many doctors rushed in to help Beomgyu. "Give him oxygen! Hurry!" Beomgyu's body wasn't recognizable under the other bodies of doctors, Soobin comes running to Hyesang. "Is he okay?!" "He's awake!"

CHAPTER 1

AUTHOR's POV
Everyone in Bangtan was captured, arrested and was sent to different facilities. All but Dr. Nim. Nowhere was a safe place for the scientist, especially since news got out for their illegal activities. It's been a week since Beomgyu was admitted from the hospital. Another for Dr. Nim to count his blessings.

In sweat, the scientist pounded his fists against a metal shed. "Let me in! It's me!" From afar, a camera watches him and so did an audience.

The metal shed opens moments later revealing a boy. He looks at him up and down and gestures the elder to follow. Dr. Nim hurries inside.

In a busy atmosphere, people moved hastily around in one room. It was the end of summer, and it seemed like the weather wasn't the only thing that was hot.

"Boss! Dr. Nim is here-" A male runs into the room but he stops his tracks as he finds a gun pointed towards his face. He gulps. The bodyguard that held the rifle, pointed at who seemed like the 'Boss', sitting at their desk, silently.

"GOVERNMENT SPIES, BANGTAN, ARRESTED FOR MISSING DAEGU BOY, CHOI BEOMGYU. HE HAS BEEN MISSING FOR 2 YEARS, AND IT SEEMS TO BE HE WASNT THE ONLY ONE IN INVOLVED." The news played, it had gotten everywhere already. The mysterious person in the chair grips their knife. Out of irriation, the sharp end of the knife engraves inside the wooden desk. They grunted furiously.

"They had one job." They slammed the the table. They turned around and met the boy from earlier, "You said Dr. Nim is here, correct?" the boy nods.

"Bring him in."

The bodyguard lifts his rifle from the the boy's face as he runs outside to get the notorious, one and only, Dr. Nim.

The Boss leans on the desk as they watch the familiar man walk inside their office.

"Bang Si-Hyuk." Their voice was dangerously casual, the boy lets go of the older male. The boss snaps their fingers, "On the ground, now." not only one, but three bodyguards point their rifles towards the doctor. His knees slowly meet the floor as he raises his hands up.

The boss grabs the remote and turns the television to a higher volume.

"THIS IS QUITE THE SURPRISE, A GROUP OF TEENAGERS HELPED CHOI BEOMGYU WITH HIS ESCAPE WITH THE HELP OF A MAFIA GROUP CALLED ATEEZ. CHOI BEOMGYU IS SAFE AND NOW IS RECOVERING. WE STILL HAVE LOTS TO HEAR FROM THE POLICE DEPARTMENT-" they shut off the tv as a grin begins to form on their face. they laugh.