(20)

!Disclaimer! this may trigger people because it mentions signs of suicide, so don't feel forced to read. Thank you.

————

Yesterday

HAN JISUNG's POV
I yawn as I wait for Seungmin to text me back, I stare at the ceiling in boredom. I sigh as I remember there's still a guy downstairs who probably has know idea how to cook in my kitchen.

I walk downstairs to see him staring at the oven like crazy. "What're you doing?" I ask, I start to see fuming smoke get outside the oven, I widen my eyes. "I'm waiting until it's done." He looks at me innocently. I rush towards the oven, "DUDE! how long has it been?!"

Beomgyu looks at me blankly, "like a few minutes?" THAT CAKE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A FEW MINUTES TO BE CRISPY-
I grab a mitten to get the pan out, it smokes violently.

"Looks like it's done" I look at him in disbelief, "Overdone." I say, I open a cabinet beside me that had the trash in. "What're you doing!" He tries to take the pan away from me, but I scoot it away from him.

"It's burnt!" "But it's cooked!" I eye him, I scoot the pan to him, "Here, try it." I hand him a fork while I was at it. I watch him stab the fork inside the thick breading hesitantly, I start to grin.

As soon as the breading is in his mouth, his face scrunches. He immediately spits out the food in his hand, I laugh as I open the trash can for him to spit.

He looks at the cake ashamed, "I thought baking was easy." He bites his lip, I snort, "It's just the timing, here c'mon.". I grab my keys and I open the side door, I look back to see him staring at me.

"What? Are you coming or not?" I say, He hurries out the door. "Where are we going?" "The bakery?" He stops, "Wait why?" I scoff, "Obviously for a cake!".

"No no no no, I want to make the cake!" I look at him, I can't tell if he's serious or he's just bluffing. "You want to make it? Like actually from scratch?" I ask, he nods.

I look at him like, really? I shrug my shoulders as I walk to my car, "Okay then, let's go to the store for the ingredients." I swing my car keys around my fingers as I open the door.

He gets in the back seat, as I pull away from the driveway. I'm surprised that he didn't sit in the front seat, but I wouldn't want him sitting there anyways so.

We drove in silence, I would look through the mirror once awhile to watch him. I sigh as I turn the the radio on, "You like music?" I ask. He nods through the mirror, he looks at the window afterwards.

— moments later —

I drove into the parking lot, and parked the car as waltzed outside the door. "Okay, before we walk in this store, I don't want you to touch anything." I say when I see that guy.. Beomgyu was his name ..? .. leave out the back seat.

"What? Why?" He starts to complain, "Just don't, I've been through this familiar situation, so .. just don't." We begin to walk inside the store.

I signal him to get a cart as he runs to get it. Once he comes back, I take the cart away from him as we began exploring the market.