(14)

HYESANG's POV
To be honest, I thought I'd be the one acting weird since Jaemin is literally 8 feet away from me but Beomgyu looks .. off?

"Are you sure you're okay?" Beomgyu looks at me, I look at his black locks cover his eyes. My heart thuds as I widen my eyes.

"That guy over there. I know him."

"We used to be childhood friends, but I can't tell if it's actually him."

"Hyesang?"

"U-Uh, you should just go talk to him!" I spaced out, it was either my heart stopped or my heart sped up. The feeling was so new.

"How? Your friend is literally puppy guarding him!" I look where his finger points, it was Yeji and Soobin.

"Well-"

I feel a hand on my shoulder, I look over my shoulder as I look up to see.. Hyunjin?

"Hyesang, Mark is looking for you." Mark?

I look at Beomgyu and then Hyunjin, "Look I'll be right back." Beomgyu nods as Hyunjin basically drags me away.

BEOMGYU's POV
I guess I'm on my own for this one. I huff as I look back to see where Soobin and Yeji were standing but they were gone. I widen my eyes, Where'd they go?

"Hey Beomgyu! Where did Hyesang go?" I look beside me to see Yeji. Behind her was the great giant himself, Soobin.
"She went with your other friend." She 'ahhhs' as she nods.

"Do you want me and Soobin to keep you company?" I mainly look at Soobin, I can see he's still trying to inspect me but my hair is covering parts of my eyes.

"Sure. Go ahead."

HYESANG's POV
Hyunjin drags me to where the 'bar' or 'music' was in Mark's bonfire. Soon enough she lets go, I look up to see Mark and two other people.

"Hyesang! You're actually here!" Mark smiles as he raises his arms in the air. He was aiming for a hug, but I didn't get it until he pulled me in awkwardly.

"Yeah, tada~" I smile but it wasn't as genuine since I felt the two other guys' glare going through me.

"Did you get caught?" He nudges my arm. I remember how I had to use my failed flexibility on the roof, I hum. "No I didn't, thanks to you." I smile.

"What a cutie." One of them says, Mark notices my nervousness and gasps.

"Oh! Sorry, forgot to introduce. Johnny, Yuta, meet Hyesang." He points as he says their name. So, Yuta is the one who called me cute.
Cool.

"Are you guys also in College?" "They're 3rd years in college." I gasp, "So you guys are about to graduate?" They nod.

"How did you guys meet?" Johnny asks, "We met at Jeno's party." "We heard it got crashed by these 1st years." Yuta and Johnny laugh at each other.

Turns out I know those first years, I keep smiling as if I know nothing.

"I'm going to be a 1st year!" I say to not talk about the party anymore, "So you're with Haechan, Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin? Nice."
I give Yuta a thumbs up.