(19)

BEOMGYU's POV

"Yeonjun."

We stare at each other for a few more minutes, until he broke down into tears, "BEOMGYU!" He crashed into me. I hug him back as I shed little tears as well, "Where have you been! I didn't believe Soobin when he said you were coming back but oh my..!" He looks at me up and down. "You don't even look like you aged a bit, Although your hair color is different." He smiles, "Here come inside, Taehyun and Kai are here." Soobin backs up, "I have to take everyone to the hotel, Hyesang, are you coming?".

I look at Hyesang, "You can leave if you want." Her face softens from the tension, She probably wanted to be here just in case I needed comfort. She nods, She catches up with Soobin, "Hey, I'll be back!" Soobin says as he gets in the front seat. I wave as he starts to pull away, Hyesang sits in my seat, she gives me a thumbs up. I do the same until I see them gone.

"Let's go." Yeonjun moves from the door for me to get in, His house is clean as usual. "YEONJUN, Why are you at the door for so long?" I hear a strained voice, I know that voice. I look at the smaller woman in front of me, she gasps as soon as she sees me. "Hi, Yeonjun's mom." She hugs me as I hug her back, Just like Yeonjun, she cries but its much more harder. Yeonjun's mom acted as if she was my second mom towards me.

I hear footsteps, my heart begins to race, "Yeonjun, what's taking so long?" I look above Mrs. Choi's frail shoulders, I see Kai and Taehyun. Their jaws are dropped, They stare at me. Mrs. Choi lets go of me, I walk towards them, Taehyun is still short, but Kai got taller for sure.

"Are you guys going to say hi to each other or stay like statues?" Yeonjun says, still sniffling, Kai and Taehyun quickly hug me. "We missed you." Kai says, I cry in his shoulder.

-- time skip --

We all sit around in Yeonjun's living room, We catch up on things that had happened. Soon enough, The same question had to be shot right to me. "Where have you been? We all thought you died from that group you used to hangout with." I sigh, "It's a long story." Soobin walks into the room as he opens the front door. "Then shorten it for us!.. Or just tell us all of it!" Kai suggests, I laugh at his cuteness "At least say who was that girl that was with you" Yeonjun nudges me. Kai and Taehyun 'oooooo~' at me, "She's the one that helped me the majority I was in Seoul." They 'aaaahh~' after.

"How about you Soobin? You told us you met this girl, Is she here?" Soobin nods, the three of them groan. "You guys could've at least brought Seoul girls back." We laugh, "You and Hyesang are together?" Soobin asks, I shake my head, "No, Why?".

"You guys seemed close." I shrug my shoulders, Taehyun sighs, "Hyesang is such a pretty name.. If you don't want to date her, I can." I playfully punched his shoulder. Mrs. Choi walks past us, "Beomgyu, Does your family know you're here?" I shake my head, "I didn't visit them yet." she nods. "Well kids, I'm going to sleep. Don't wear out Beomgyu, you hear me?" We all hummed, she leaves upstairs to her room.

"So, What happened to you, Beomgyu?" Kai asks again, I look at Soobin. "Would you guys believe me?" They nod, "Whatever I say, Stays in this group, okay?" They nod again. "Before I start, What happened to the loan sharks?"

AUTHOR's POV
Everyone from the van walked in their rooms Soobin arranged for everyone, Hyesang plops on the bed. Yeji follows behind her as she plops on the bed as well, Hyunjin walks to the other bed.