(25)

HONGJOONG's POV
I blink my eyes open, I look around with squinted eyes. The room was so bright and pale, and it smelled like .. oh god.

I sit up, beginning to struggle off the hospital bed. "You shouldn't struggle with a wound." I look beside me, I look at the male sitting on the teal couch with a dark aura in his eyes.

"Who are you?" I ask, I look around and notice the members outside the window with police officers. I gulp as I turn my eyes back to face the male from before, this time, we were face to face.

"Someone you're going so answer to, Where's Beomgyu?" He snarls, the previous memory plays in my mind. I didn't get time to process it, I was just shot, and felt paralyzed, speechless.

"It's hard to remember it all-"

"Then tell me all the details you can remember." He cuts me off as I flinched.

"Fine."

HYESANG's POV
I woke up from the sunlight hitting my face, I look over to see Yeji and Hyunjin still sleeping. My phone starts ringing beside me, I took it as I ran to the bathroom further away from those two.

I look at the caller, Soobin.

HYESANG
Hello?

SOOBIN
Hyesang, is everyone awake yet?

HYESANG
Well, I just woke up right now, Yeji and Hyunjin are still sleeping. Why?

SOOBIN
Did you speak to Beomgyu last night?

HYESANG
Yeah, but it just like asking about what happened and his house.

SOOBIN
So he didn't tell you either .. Can you wake up everyone?

HYESANG
Wait, what do you mean? Where are you?

My heart begins to race uncontrollably, Soobin takes a few moments before speaking again.

HYESANG
Hello? Soobin!

SOOBIN
Beomgyu.. is missing. I'm at the hospital, something happened last night and I think it's best to go back to Seoul for everyone else's sake.

My heart stopped beating. It's like life just took a pause.

— "Beomgyu.".

He turns his body around, "Promise me, you're going to stay by my side" "But I can't Hyesang, he might do something." Beomgyu observes the girl more, he sighs. "Fine, I promise." He pats her head. —

SOOBIN
Hyesang, are you still there?

HYESANG
Y-yeah, just, why are you at the hospital?

SOOBIN
I don't know if Beomgyu told you, but do you know who Hongjoong is?

HYESANG
Yes, I know who he is. I- wait, you said we were going to leave. What about Beomgyu?

SOOBIN
After everyone is awake, I'll come to get everyone and drive back to Seoul. I got some information from Hongjoong. Yeonjun, Taehyun and Kai are going to stay alert here.