(13)

HYESANG's POV
Yeji, Hyunjin and I laughed to each other as we were getting dressed to go to Mark's bonfire at the beach tonight.

"The marketplace sounded fun." I said as I brush my hair, "It was! There was a group busking too!" Yeji exclaims.

"Says the person who left me alone with thing one and thing two." Hyunjin scoffs as she sits in the corner waiting for us.

"But you both will make up for it at the beach since you both left me." Me and Yeji groan in sync, we both apologized to her many times but each time, she makes us feel 2x worse.

A knocking noise came from the other side of the door as we all looked at it.

"Who is it?"

"Beomgyu"

"Come in"

Beomgyu walks through the door with black dyed hair with the clothes that we bought before his "fiasco".

"You look nice." Yeji says as Beomgyu looks at himself weirdly. "I mean, we need an emo boy to complete the group." We try not to laugh at Hyunjin's claim.

"I really don't get why I have to go."

"To experience life!"

"I'm living, aren't I?"

I sigh, "Well, you're coming anyways." He groans as he walks outside the room.

"I didn't think he'd still be here." Hyunjin says, Yeji hums in agreement. I shrugs my shoulders as I walk back into the bathroom.
"You guys seem close." Hyunjin says out of the blue, Yeji scoffs.

"You seem close to all of NCT." Hyunjin chokes, "Not all!.. well not yet!" I raise a brow.

"Who else is going to Mark's bonfire?" I ask, Hyunjin takes a minute to think. She counts with her fingers, making me and Yeji confused.
Just how many people are there?

"So there's Johnny, Yuta, Taeyong, Jungwoo, Taeil, Hendery, Xiaojun, Jaehyun .. In conclusion, Too many." She smiles, we blink.

"Alright! And plus Soobin."

"You invited him?" Yeji hums, I walk out the bathroom and grab my bag.

"Well are we ready to go?" I ask, Hyunjin gets up as she nods.

All three of us walk downstairs meeting Jisung and Beomgyu's silent game.

"We're going to head out, what're you going to do today?" Jisung looks at me as he sits on the couch in only his gray sweats.

"Going on a date. Make sure to drown."

"You mean not to?"

"That's good too." I scoff, "Whatever! Bye!" Jisung laughs, "Love you too!".

Beomgyu walks behind us shortly as I shut the door, "You and Jisung have the weirdest brother and sister relationship." Hyunjin says.

"That's what you get for not having your parents around." The three of them look at each other as they watch Hyesang walk away.

BEOMGYU's POV
Why does she keep mentioning her parents? I thought to myself. One of her friends, Yeji,  pats my shoulder, "It took awhile for her to open up about it, just don't ask." I nod.

Once we adjust ourselves in the car, Hyesang's friend, I assume Hyunjin, starts driving where the bonfire was.

— time skip —