(10)

HYESANG's POV
Beomgyu and I woke up around 8AM ish? Who knows.

I tip toed my way quietly in Jisung's bedroom to get his car keys, I'd be surprised if he heard due to how loud he was snoring.

I walked back downstairs to see Beomgyu waiting outside on the porch, his clothes look so.. bad.

I look at him weirdly. "What?" He asks with his hands in his pockets, "You are not wearing that." I drag him back into the house. "Why not?"

I crouched my knees into the dryer, looking through Jisung's clothes. "You look like you just escaped prison." Beomgyu looks at his clothes, "where's the lie?" I tsked.

I hand him a black supreme t-shirt with a set of  black jeans.

"Go try those on." I say as I close the dryer door, once I turned around he was already changing-

"HEY! Not in here!" I cover my eyes, "You told me to try it on!" "And I thought you had the human decency to leave to another room!" I opened the door.

"I'll just leave" I squirm outside the door, I huffed embarrassingly.

I take my phone outside of my back pocket,
It was a new message from Hyunjin.

Hyunjin
Me and Yeji were thinking of going to the market place later, want to come?

I begin typing,

Me
I'm a bit busy, but maybe I could come once I'm done

Hyunjin
Cool, just text me okay?

Me
Got it <3

I put my phone away as I hear footsteps coming closer, I look at Beomgyu. "Not bad" I feel proud of myself, he scoffs, "Why are the pants so tight!?". I shrug my shoulders, "You're changed so let's go!".

I dash outside to Jisung's car, placing the key in, revolving full power of the vehicle. Beomgyu sits in the passenger seat, I stare at him.
"Seat belt?" He widens his eyes, "Oh y-yeah." He pulls the belt across his body. I began driving.

Moments later

Me and Beomgyu wandered around the mall looking at the varieties of stores. Other than Jisung, I haven't really shopped with any boys before. Something to add on that is that Beomgyu was slightly more whiny about clothes.

Too much money, too tight, too loose.. etc.

I can't possibly leave it all to him because if I did we would have to stay here for longer than I expected. I checked the time once awhile, I didn't want to disappoint Hyunjin nor Yeji.

"Hyesang." I look above my phone, Beomgyu was standing in front of me. "I think I'm done." I look at the clothes in his hands, I nod.

We walked to the cashier, surprisingly the clothes were at a reasonable price.

"How come you keep checking your phone..?" Beomgyu looks over my shoulder, I put my phone in my pocket. "The time..?"
"You check like every 2 seconds." I scoff.
"No I don't." "Liar." He grins at my face expression.

"Whatever!" I say as I take the bags outside the store.

???'s POV
I walk with my hands in my pocket, looking around cautiously and carefully until I hear a groan. I look beside me, "What's with you?" Yoongi looks at me.