(28)

HAN JISUNG's POV
"So what did you need to talk about, Gran?" The guys watched the movie meanwhile I made my grandmother a plate from the leftovers.

"So, as you know, you're parents were cremated. But we wanted to release them-" I raise my hand in her face, "if you're suggesting for me and Hyesang to release them, we don't want to.".

Gran's face showed disbelief, and wrinkles. "Jisung, but it's only right if you both did it." I shake my head, "Release them on your own, Gran. They had nothing to do with us." I get up from my seat.

"Where is Hyesang?" She slides the food aside, "She's on a trip with her friends." I slid my hands in my pockets. Gran nods her head before getting up from her chair, "Well, tell her about the release. You know where to find me if you change your mind.". I hug her, "I know." tightly.

I helped her outside the front door, I huff obnoxiously. I don't think Hyesang would want to release their ashes.

HYESANG's POV
"So, Hyesang was helping a fugitive this whole time?" Renjun asks, "DAYUM I didn't know you had that in you, Hyesang!" Jeno says as he leans over his chair. "Well he isn't really a fugitive." I say as I remembered the first time we met. I cringe at the memory.

"Dang, well since we're getting everything off our chest, we should all say something!" Jeno says, "It was just explaining about Beomgyu-"
"Chenle, go first!" Jeno speaks over Soobin.

"I had a slight liking in Hyunjin from the party." Everyone gasps, "Really?!" "Yah! Jisung you go now!".

"I was the one who ate Renjun's breadstick, not Haechan" Renjun turns his body facing Jisung, "YOU WHAT?!" "Haechan, your turn!" I laugh at their chemistry, "This isn't over." Renjun says as he leans back into his chair.

"Hmmm, I don't really have anything. How about you Hyesang?" Haechan asks, I hum.

"I had a crush on Jaemin since middle school." Everyone looks at me with widened eyes, "What! Why so long?" Jaemin asks, I shrugged my shoulders. "I feel so bad now." He says, "it's fine." I smile. "That's so long, why didn't you say anything?" Jaemin has guilt all over his face as everyone laughs at him.

"Yeji, your turn!"

— moments later —

After everyone got to get along with each other, it wasn't long until everyone fell asleep in their seats. Haechan had his head on my shoulder, I would move him but I would feel bad if I woke him up.

Hyunjin started texting the group chat as I scrolled through the news about Beomgyu.

Hyunjin
Hyesang, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I know this is the second time, but please forgive me.

I snicker,

Hyesang
What happened to the Hyunjin I knew that wouldn't care who those thought of her?

Hyesang
It's alright, I already talked to Jaemin about it.

Hyunjin
Jaemin? About what?

Hyesang
About you guys being together?

Hyunjin
WAIT- NO HYESANG