(3)

HAN JISUNG's POV
Me and the guys went from watching movies to playing video games in the living room. Never once had I seen Hyesang come out of her room, Was I too harsh on her earlier? I thought.

"Hey guys I'm going to check on Hyesang." I got up from the couch as they mumbled for their responses. I walked along the staircase, hearing their screams "GOD DAMN IT FELIX! YOU SHOULDVE SHOT THEM FIRST!" I chuckled. I knocked on Hyesang's door softly.

"Sangie? I'm sorry if I was hard on you earlier, you can come out." I leaned on the door waiting for her response, I snorted to myself. "Silent treatment, I see? Still, you're always welcome to come downstairs." I got off the door and began to walk away until realization hit me. It was too quiet for someone whose lively as Hyesang. I turned back around and slammed open her door.

The room was dark, but there was a lump on her bed. She's asleep? I thought, I walked toward her bed and pulled the blanket away.
It was a decoy.

"Forget my pity as her older brother!" I rushed downstairs to tell the guys.

"Which one of y'all can pin phones?"

Meanwhile ..

AUTHOR's POV
"Who do you like, Han Hyesang?"

Hyesang gulped thickly, she then shook her head, "where'd you hear that from?" She took a big sip from her soda. "It's a chain reaction, but I guess it's not true." Renjun shrugs his shoulders in defeat, a huge weight just brushed off of her shoulders. Jaemin walks back inside the room, more relaxed then he was bickering with Hyunjin.

"What'd I miss?" He asks as he sits back down on the sofa he sat on earlier, "Nothing much, it was just Hyesang's turn.". He nods, then he leans into the formation everyone sat in, "Well I say, call off the game and we go party. Right Mark?" Mark nods as his dimples start to shine through his cheeks.

It wasn't too far long that they all partied, just because the sun dimmed, didn't mean the LED lights didn't. It shined everywhere, including the scent off alcohol and B.O.
Typical High school party.

Everyone did all, all but Han Hyesang. Her first party, she's the first to not be absorbed in the action. She sits on pavement of the pool in the backyard of Jeno's house, moving her legs back and forth in the chlorine. The sliding door behind her creaks open, Hyesang looks at back at the door. It was Mark.

"Fresh air, finally... Oh it's you" Mark smiles awkwardly, he stands beside her. "Yep."
"What, not your type of scene?" Mark takes a sip from his cup, Hyesang nods slightly. "Parties are for Yeji and Hyunjin, They just invited me so I can get closer to Jae—-" Hyesang stops her sentence right there as she gets back to reality. "Get closer to Jae? The guy whose in a band?" she shake her head rapidly, Mark looks at her confused.

"I just came here for a good time!" She changes the subject, Mark snorts, "This is your thought of having a good time?" He points at the pool. Hyesang looks at him, Mark sighs.
"I guess everyone has different versions of fun, at least yours is safer." He chugs his cup before he throws it somewhere in the yard.

"But, if I were to randomly get this right, you did come here for someone?" Mark brings back the convo from 1 minute ago, Hyesang sighs.
"So you did! Who!" Mark gets excited as he moves closer to her, Hyesang scoots away. "I didn't say anything! And even if you were right, I wouldn't tell you because I don't know you." Mark groans in defeat, he inhales before he goes in.

𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍. ᶜʰᵒⁱ ᵇᵉᵒᵐᵍʸᵘ [✔️]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara