(6)

AUTHOR's POV
Beomgyu changes into a new person as an element in his eyes changed.

"Who the hell are you?" The guy that was flung into the wall gets up, pissed. Beomgyu stays silent, Hyesang looks at him as if he's a fool.

"What're you doing here!?" She whisper-yells at him, He ignores her too.

"You're bold for not speaking. That's a mistake." The male from before swings a right hook at Beomgyu, He dodges at light speed and punches him. Hard.

I guess you say he was knocked out, or paralyzed. The two other boys wobbled as they hesitated to hit back, Hyesang just watches in shock.

The male on the left comes forward with a knife, he runs straight at him. Beomgyu turns sideways, and holds his arm out so the male's neck would create friction with it. He fell on the solid cold floor, but Beomgyu wasn't done.

He held the male by his collar and threw him onto the brick wall. The third male comes behind him, Beomgyu takes the other guys' knife as whips it at him. The knife flew into a circuit pipe, sparks begin to appear. He falls on the floor, he scoots away from behind, Beomgyu follows him faster than he was crawling.

Hyesang speed walks toward Beomgyu and grabs his arm, "You did enough! It's fine." Beomgyu stops. The male on the floor shakes in fear, "Please dude, I just followed them." He pleads, Beomgyu looks back at him.

Beomgyu takes the knife from and walks closer to him, Hyesang begins to go back to him to tell him to stop but he had already threw the knife.

Hyesang turns her head slowly checking on the man on the floor, he wasn't dead. The knife was just really close to his face.

Beomgyu begins to walk off, Hyesang picks up her bag and follows him. Sparks turn into small pieces of fire along the trash.

"Hey!" Beomgyu stops walking and turns to face her before he returned to his alleyway.
"Thank you." Beomgyu looks at her, "It's what I can do since you helped me." He turns back around. Beomgyu sits on the piece of cardboard.

"Is this where you're going to sleep?" Beomgyu nods, Hyesang turns hesitant. She watches him while she fidgets with her fingers repeatedly, Beomgyu notices.

"You should go now, it looks like it's going to rain-"

"Come back with me."

Beomgyu looks at her, he immediately shakes his head, "What- No! You and that guy already spoke, I made my decision." "Which is why you should reconsider it and come. Plus you saved me.".

He stares at her in disbelief, "Yeah, it was a give-take-return situation! So we're even!" As they bickered, a flash of blue and red lights flickered on the moist brick walls. Beomgyu moves her out of sight as the cop cars pass by.

She moves and grabs his wrist, "C'mon, I insist." "You don't even know me." "The guy earlier said he wanted to stay at my house, so I'm taking him there!" She drags him.

Surprisingly, he wasn't holding back. Looks like he was holding onto his request earlier, but she hurried due to the cop cars.

???'s POV
I leaned against a desk as I waited for any incoming information, there had been an accident in some part of Seoul.

"Namjoon!" I changed gazes as I walked towards the voice, "What'd you find?".

The female turns on all access to the cameras in the area, she clicks on a certain one and pauses it.

A boy, and a female.

I stared at the boy a bit more, both their backs were facing the camera but I got a hunch on who it is.

"Play it."

I watched the action, this boy has no fear. I could predict that strength from anywhere, I chuckle.

"Save the recording, send it to me after." I turn my back at her, I opened the doors to exit the room.

"What're you going to do, Mr. Kim?" I look at the girl once more.

"I'm going to do a bit more research on the area, maybe pay Doctor Nim a visit."

HYESANG's POV
I opened my front door stealthily, The boy behind me follows my steps as I kicked off my shoes.

"There's a room down in the hallway, I'm going to give this to Jisung." I point my index finger down the hall, He nods.

I jog up the staircase as I made my way towards Jisung's room. Once I opened it, I threw the Cup'n Noodles at him.

"What took you so lo- HEY! WATCH IT!" "You're welcome!" I smile as I close the door.

I made it back downstairs and opened the guest room. The boy sat on the bed facing the window, but he turns his head at me once he heard the door open.

"Are you sure I can stay here?" I nod, "I would feel more better if you stayed here because I felt really bad earlier.".

He tilts his head, "Again, You don't know me." I only look at him until I held out my hand.

"Hello, My name is Han Hyesang." He stares at my hand and then back at me. He slowly shakes it, "Choi Beomgyu." I smile as I pull away.

"Take off your shirt." He widens his eyes as he scoots back, I widened my eyes at realization-

"I- No! Not like that! I-I was going to check your wound!" I stuttered, my cheeks gotten redder each second. He's hesitant, but he does it anyways.

I slowly unwrap his bandage, although it was hard since I was basically burning up. Once I took off the full bandage, I check his shoulder, there was nothing.

It was gone. His skin was clean, crystal clear.
I stare at it in confusion, but he puts his shirt back on.

How? I thought, I got back into reality once he begins talking.

"You're too nice." "Thank you"

"No, I'm saying it because you can get hurt like that." I look at him, I notice how gray his eyes got.

"How would you know that?"

He lets out a sigh, "Don't tell anyone." His eyes were broken, but they were sharp.

I gulp as I nod.

————-

It's 12AM help, someone take away my phone