(4)

June 4th, 9:57 PM

???'s POV
"Project 01133 has been stimulating as usual.. Are you sure that he's alive?"

"Doctor Nim was certain that he was alive. Just keep running the tests, The plan is going to be successful." The voices were muffled, but my thoughts talked louder.

Wake Up

My eyes shot opened.

I don't know when's the last time I ever thought of something, My body floated in a strange liquid.

"Why did Doctor Nim choose a kid though?.." The man turned around on his chair, he slouched his back in it. As his eyes looked back at the tube, they widened.

"I don't know, Doctor Nim wants the young and the powerful-"

"His eyes opened."

"What? You're kidding with me right?"

"No dude! This never happened before..! I've watched this kid for 2 years now and he hasn't moved a muscle since"

He got up from the chair as tapped on the glass, I only watched him.

"Should we tell General or Doctor Nim first." He turned around, something a part of me didn't want that. A burning sensation rose inside of me. He turned back around as he ran up data in his computer, placing the phone beside him.

I started to move my icy arms and legs as I start to kick the tube glass.

AUTHOR's POV
"Do you know how much higher my raise would be once I report this!" The inspector said excitedly as he tapped on his keyboard.

THUMP

"What the-" He turns his chair around, he chuckles at the sight. "Oh buddy, now he's moving." He stood up from his chair and walked in front of the tube once more, "The glass is indestructible, You won't get out.".

The male inside kept kicking, "what's his name again?"

"Choi Beomgyu."

"Beomgyu.. His name fits his spirit, but he's quite stubborn to not believe me."

Beomgyu kicked the glass, harder and harder until progress was made when a crack appeared. The inspector flinched, "Hey! Quit It!" He didn't listen, as he kicked the same part over and over, the crack got bigger.

"What's going on over there?!" A voice said over the phone, "D-Do you think the gifts developed already?! What did Doctor Nim say last time!" He started to panic as he goes back to the computer.

Beomgyu's body felt numb, but his will only just woke up. He kicked once more until the tube shatters.

An alarm sets off.

The inspector turns around quickly, only to have his head being slammed on the desk in front of him. "Let go of me!" He grunted as he struggled to get out of Beomgyu's grasp, Beomgyu grabbed a handful of his hair and slammed his head onto the metal desk once more. He hears footsteps getting closer to the area he's in, he begins to move out.