(5)

???'s POV
The explosion was being investigated, I stood at a reasonable distance as I saw what was left of the flames spark.

"Who knew this kid was capable of all of this."

"Doctor Nim knew what he was doing, right?" A familiar voice chuckles as I turned around to see the smaller male behind me.
"Park." "Jeon." "Where's everyone else?" My hands found their way into my pockets, "They're on their way.".

"The damage is magnificent, isn't it?" "Brutal, we lost too much information and men for just an escape." "But at least we got a warmup if we counter the boy." He smiles simply as he stares at the flames.

"How could you be so calm, Jimin-ssi?" "Because I know that boy's weaknesses and strengths, I helped create him." Jimin begins to walk toward the crime scene as more cars start to pull into the area.

"Although, he's not fully developed so we can't have him seen." Jimin sighs, "Me and the guys are having a search party for him tomorrow, Would you like to join us?" I thought of it for a bit until I made my full decision.

"Us against the world, right?"

"Precisely."

AUTHOR's POV
Beomgyu laid flat on his back on the kitchen counter as Minho plays Operation on his shoulder.

Everyone is scattered around the house, Jisung was in the kitchen watching his dear friend take a bullet out of a stranger's body meanwhile Yeji, Hyunjin and Hyesang were in the backyard.

The three girls were eating, but Hyesang's appetite wasn't as uplifting.

"Hyesang?" She leaves her thoughts once Hyunjin called out for her. "You okay, You were spacing out for the last 5 minutes." "Yeah, I'm fine. What're we talking about?" Hyesang scoots her chair closer to the table.

"We were talking about how attractive Minho was, but you look like you have a lot on your mind." Hyunjin leans on her palm as she sets her fork back into her Tupperware container. "Yeah, whats up?" Yeji looks at her with concerning eyes.

Hyesang fiddles with her fingers, "I totally don't mind helping a stranger but he gave me chills." They looked at her confused, "I thought he was unconscious when we got him here?".

"I thought so too, but then he took my hand and said 'It's You', like what's that supposed to mean?"

"He probably meant like 'Oh you're the one who saved me.' Although that's kinda off though." Hyesang sighs as she pushes herself back into her chair after Yeji explains.

"Since we're on the topic, Do you guys wonder where he got shot, or got those burn marks from? Or why he was damp?" Hyunjin asks in an accusing tone, Hyesang and Yeji nodded in sync.

"True! That's really off to find."

Hyunjin and Yeji look at Hyesang's doubtful and worried face, They looked at each other.
"Look Hyesang, you did the right thing, you brought him here and now he's getting treated." Yeji tries to lighten up the mood, Hyesang hums as a response.

"Anyways!" Hyunjin yells as she changes the topic, "I say we go to an amusement park with the guys and you can invite that Soobin guy of yours." She eye smiles.

"How come you don't talk about your love life?" Hyesang says as she sticks her straw in and out of her cup.

"It's irrelevant. Always goes wrong, so why not help my besties!" She says enthusiastically, The sliding door opens showing a rolled up sleeve Minho.