(22)

BEOMGYU's POV
We all stopped to eat inside the barbecue place, We got two tables to connect since there was a lot of us.

Everyone orders their own food, I could tell the waitress felt bothered by how much people there was. Either bothered or heart struck because she keeps eyeing the guys, including me.

"Is that all?" The waitress asks, we all say yes. She jabs her pen into her notebook and walks away from our table.

"I felt like I was going to be eaten alive by her." Jisung says shyly, Everyone, well boy, gets up in agreement, "DUDE SAME!" Huening Kai says. "I think it's cute someone thinks we're all attractive." Renjun says, most of the guys groan.

"You guys act like there's no girls here." Hyunjin says sassily, "Are you jealous?" Haechan says jokingly, Hyunjin glares at him.
"But if it were us, some of you would be mad too!" Hyesang adds onto Hyunjin, they high five each other.

I smile, at least they're back to talking to each other.

The waitress comes back with the raw food we ordered to cook, I turned to Soobin, "What're we doing after this?" I ask.

"I was planning to go to the markets, your house and go back to the hotel." My heart beats faster, my house?

— My father got up from his place angrily, "I don't want you hanging around them anymore. They might seem like they're helping, but they're just using you for dirty work!" He leaves the room.

I stood there speechless, my mom walked towards me weakly. I quickly come closer to her, "You're such a sweet boy.. please listen to your father. We appreciate the money, just not the method." She hands me the money, I tried to refuse but she forced it into my pocket.

"We can do this together." My mom smiled as a tear wore down my cheek. —

I'm terrified.

HYESANG's POV
In the middle of our meal, Hyunjin leans over to my ear, "the boy with the red hair is kinda cute." I choke. I look at Taehyun beside the other side of Beomgyu. I laugh, "you like him?" "Is that a crime?" She grins back at me, "probably not in your case since you like everyone." We both laugh.

JAEMIN's POV
I watch Hyunjin and Hyesang laugh together as they whisper things to each other. I found it adorable, until I connected what, who, they were talking about. I stab my chopstick inside the rice, Renjun looks at me, "You good?" I take it and placed it aside.

"I'm fine, I'm full." I side-eye the red-haired boy who was graciously eating. I scoff to myself, am I jealous? maybe.

"Dude, you're a literal stick of muscle and good looks, eat before I shove it in your mouth." Jeno says, I tsk, "As if." I look away from him.

"Na Jaemin." I turn my head around, "What?" I see Soobin shove a piece of fried chicken in my mouth. "Touché." I took the bowl of chicken from him as I begin eating.

— time skip —

AUTHOR's POV
After everyone ate, they made their way towards a market Beomgyu and his friends would go to. The group either stuck together, or went ahead with some groups since some people "walked slow".

"Hey Hyesang, do you mind if I go around to take pictures?" Haechan asks, She shakes her head, "Go ahead, I'll just look at the stands.".
Haechan runs off to take picture meanwhile Hyesang looks at the fruits or other kinds of goodies.