(18)

HYESANG'S POV
We were on the way onto picking up Jaemin and them, Me, Yeji and Hyunjin sat in the back of the van meanwhile Soobin drove with Beomgyu beside him in the passenger seat. They were talking a lot so us three didn't bother onto talking to them, It looked like that had A LOT to talk about.

"What're we going to do first in Daegu?" Hyunjin asks as she leans off the chair to face me, "Well, It was just supposed to be me dropping off Beomgyu in Daegu and coming back but I guess, vacation activities?". Hyunjin nods as she sits back on the chair, I wasn't even supposed to come. Yeji looks outside the window, "I'm surprised your brother didn't want to come." I shrug my shoulders. "His choice, he's probably going to have party." The car stops in front of a driveway, Soobin honks the horn. Twice.

I look between Soobin and Beomgyu's heads, I see Renjun come out first and then the rest as they scurried to the back. The back doors of the van open widely, the boys separating to their own seats.

I watch Hyunjin fidget with her fingers, Haechan comes to sit beside me since I was in "his spot" but I could see Jaemin sit next to her. "What's going on Hyesang?" Haechan asks enthusiastically as he buckles his seatbelt, I look between the crevice between me and Haechan's seating, Hyunjin looks.. nervous?

"I'm great, How are you?" Haechan responds but its muffled as I watch her and Jaemin talk to each other, I wonder if she's okay.

"Are you excited for the trip?"Haechan says as he catches my attention, I never realized how pretty his features were. He smiles, "Yeah I am, I have a couple memories from back then so I wanted to come." I respond, I side eye the crevice again, now they're quiet. I see Renjun and Yeji sit with each other and Chenle and Jisung sit with each other. Jeno called back seat, he could do whatever he wants back there basically.

"I hope I can make memories with you, If you'll allow me to be around you of course." Haechan's cheeks turn into a tint of pink, I snort, "Sure." I smile.

AUTHOR's POV
The car ride wasn't quiet, but it had a weird tension to it. The car ride would take three hours to get to Daegu, So it was awkward. But Soobin and Beomgyu were living their lives chatting as if there was no one in the back.

Chenle groans, "Is there a bathroom stop?" He leans back into his seat as Jisung laughs at him silently. "Yo, Jeno pass him a bottle." Jaemin asks, Yeji just eyes Jeno awkwardly, "Theres a bathroom stop right here." Soobin says as he stops the whole van. Everyone gets out the car one by one, either to stretch or to use the restroom, and the rest do their own thing. Chenle dashes to the restroom, Renjun, Haechan and Soobin follow behind.

Hyesang catches up with Hyunjin as she sees her get out of the bathroom, "Hey are you okay?" Hyunjin tilts her head "Why wouldn't I be?". Hyesang looks at Jaemin, who was leaning against the van with Jeno and Yeji, "Is everything okay between you and Jaemin?". Hyunjin's hands become clammy at the sudden question, "U-Uh yeah, of course, why?" "You're usually loud, no offense." Hyunjin laughs, "None taken, Thanks.".

"If there's anything thats on your mind, you can always tell me" Hyunjin gulps lightly as she sees her friend smile in front of her. That poor smile. Luckily, Beomgyu came into their conversation in time. "Are you regretting anything yet?" Beomgyu smiles as Hyesang rolls her eyes, "No, actually. Are you?" Hyesang responds with a nudge, Hyunjin watches them awkwardly.

Haechan comes back from the bathroom, He walks toward Jaemin, Jeno and Yeji "What do you guys think their talking about?" He asks. "Who?" "That guy and Hyesang." They shrug their shoulders, Jaemin was watching Hyunjin. Soobin comes outside the bathroom as he clasp his hands together, Yeji rushes to him and gives him a hug as if it's been forever.