(2)

Operation Code: NANA

"Why is it called 'Nana?'" Yeji asks confusingly as she spoke over the phone. Hyunjin sighs rashly as you can hear her face palm from her line, "That's Jaemin's nickname and We're going to meet up with him. Catchy, right?" Yeji mumbles in agreement, meanwhile Hyesang is biting her nails anxiously.

Hyesang's prediction about Jisung was right. Last night, he knocked on her door with tinted cheeks, "You saw nothing, Okay?". Hyesang nodded, "Why'd you come home so late anyways?" "I was out with Hyunjin and Yeji." Jisung looked at her from head to toe. She swallowed thickly as his eyes came across the jacket around her waist. "Whose jacket is that?" Jisung asks protectively, He flung it off her waist in a split of a second before Hyesang could grab it away. "What the heck!-" "That scent. That scent is men's cologne." "So what?" "Whose the boy?" Hyesang got caught off guard, she couldn't spit the words out so she grabbed the jacket away from him.

"You're the one to talk! Whose the girl? Hmmmm?" Jisung watched his little sister as she crossed her arms, "I'm actually old enough to mess around.. Y-You're only 18!". Hyesang not only made Jisung flustered, but infuriated as she turned the tables on him. "He's just a friend that lent me his jacket since I spilt Coffee on my skirt!" Hyesang points at the huge stain on her skirt as she walks away from the door to leave the conversation. "Oh yeah? You're staying home tomorrow if he's just a friend!" Hyesang did a whole 360 after she heard the first words.

"What?! Why?" "So I believe my little sister isn't sleeping around with her so called "friend"." Hyesang smiles at him sarcastically as she begins to close the door, shut. "I won't be alone." Jisung smiled boldly as he backed away from the door, Hyesang nods. She walks back to her bed calmly, until she jumps on top of her mattress to scream inside her pillow.

This was not how she wanted to spend her summer, but she knew the what was right or wrong.

"Guys, I don't think this is a good idea.." Hyesang says quietly under her breath, Hyunjin gasps, "Why are you backing out now?! I'm literally outside of Yeji's house to go to your house!"

"Well... it's the first day of summer! Do we need to cause mischief for my sake?"

"That's exactly why we need to cause mischief! Just imagine, hottie Jaemin waiting for you at the party~."

Hyesang went in her deep thought, She pictured the night sky as she stood on top of the grassy field.

"Hyesang?" Hyesang turns around, Jaemin stood there within 3 feet away from her. He wore a white blouse with one button undone, with ripped jeans and white converses. "What're you doing here?" She muttered as he got closer to her, "I need to tell you something."

"Hyesang"

"HYESANG!"

Hyesang got out of her daydream, "H-Huh, What?" She blinked psychotically as she regained focus. "Quit Daydreaming! We're outside your house!" Hyesang widens her eyes as she rushes to her window, seeing a black Lexus parked on the side of the sidewalk. Yeji waves her hand from her window. "I-I'm not ready!" "Too bad, we're going in!"

Oh Fu-

YEJI's POV
I pressed my finger against the door bell as the noise roared calmly over our ears. The door opened, showing a tall figure with an infamous Aussie accent.

"Yeji? Hyunjin?"

"What about me?" Another male voice yelled in the living room, Chris turns around, "Not you, Hyunjin! Hyesang's friend, Hyunjin!". Hyesang's brother, Jisung, comes running to the door beside Chris by the time he heard our names.