(27)

JIMIN's POV
Hyesang? Intriguing. I walk outside his rage room as I meet up with the other members.

"Is he awake?" Hoseok asks, I nod. "He got what was coming." Yoongi looks at it knuckles.
I shake my head, "bet it felt good." Yoongi's smirk gets bigger "it did.".

Namjoon and Seokjin watch something on their phones, I walked over to check it out. "What's that?" Namjoon looks up, "Taehyung's crime scene." The back doors open to Jungkook and Taehyung. "Ah, we're just talking about you." Seokjin looks at Taehyung.

"You have a whole station checking the scene." I say, he shrugs "Is he training? Or do we need to add more supplements?" He asks.

"Well, he threw a metal table at me so." Taehyung looks at me, "I'm sure we all want to know what he's capable of with all of us."

"Start the training."

BEOMGYU's POV
A group of people in bodysuits rush inside the room, "Wait! What's going on!?" I try to back up on my seat, but I fall backwards. They lean be back up, they release me from my chair as they dragged me outside.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask, they don't answer, "Hey! Answer me!" They lead me to a door. I widened my eyes as I get another flashback. I pushed them off of me as I punched one of them against a wall, I feel a tingling pinch on my neck. "AGH!"

"Quick, get him in there!" They rush back onto me as they dragged me inside the room. They pushed me onto the floor after they shut the doors.

A gate opens showing a group of men on the other side of the room.

"Project 01133, I want you to beat down each and everyone of them." I looked up where the speaker was, I scrunched my face.

"Why!" I yelled, the voice sighed, "it's only a test. Although I'll make it more personal if I have to." I tsked, the group of men that stood in front of me started charging. I widened my eyes, is it already starting? I looked at their hands as they ran, they had weapons.

This wasn't fair! I looked around for resources but there wasn't any.

"C'mon~ it may be severe if you won't fight back." The speaker spoke once more, a male in front of me held a crowbar, he flung it at me but I dodged.

Another male behind me held a knife, I dodged again but punched him after as I kicked the knife away from his grasp.

"I don't want to hurt you guys!"

JIMIN's POV
"Why isn't he fighting back? I thought he reacts to danger?" Jungkook asks. I looked over to see Doctor Nim's poker face, who knew what he could be thinking.

"He got soft." I smirk,

"But he has a trigger." I take the microphone again, "Ah Hello~ Doctor Nim." I stared through the window as I watched him twitch.

Jungkook watches closely, slowly as the boy grew more violent.

My smirk gets wider as I watch, "Now, we can enjoy the show."

HYESANG's POV
The guys and I left the hospital after Hongjoong explained everything to us. Soobin drove back to the hotel as we followed right behind him.

"You think what Hongjoong said was true?" Taehyun asks, Huening Kai was now sitting in the front with Soobin as I sat in the back.
"Well, his and Beomgyu's story matched. It's just he had more details in his that I didn't know about." I looked at the news on my phone about the incident last night.

I read an article name that caught my eye, MISSING SON's KARMA?
"Does his family know about all this?" I asked for anyone to answer, "Soobin said that his parents still think he's dead." Yeonjun responds.

The car stops, we were outside the hotel. "Are you guys coming to Seoul with us?" I held onto the lever on the door. "Of course, we can't just leave Beomgyu alone again." Yeonjun smiles simply as a sign of hope, "and school's coming soon so." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Ah okay, well should I just stay in the car then?" They smirked at me, "Why? Did you get comfortable with us already?" Huening Kai says, I scoff teasingly. "No, it's just I feel like it's a waste if we're going to the same place if I get out the car!" They hummed.

"It's okay, your friends probably want an explanation." Taehyun pats my shoulder, I nod as I open the door. "See you guys at Seoul!" I wave as I jog towards the van.

"Hyesang!" Haechan yells out, I wave as I catch up with him. "Where were you? Did you hear what happened?" "I was with Soobin and his friends. And about what?"

"Beomgyu is a missing kid?" That's not new in his case, but yes I have. "Uh, yeah I knew about that." "Oh you did? How?" Haechan gets inside the van as I follow.

"It's a long story actually." Haechan nods, "Everyone is worried." I widened my eyes as I remember that they still don't know about Beomgyu.

"Wait, I forgot something, excuse me." I walk through Haechan's legs in the seat as I walk towards Soobin in the drivers seat.

"Did you tell them yet?" I ask, he raises a brow, "about what?" I mouth 'Beomgyu'. He shakes his head, "Did you?" I shook my head.

"Haechan says that everyone is worried." Soobin sighs, "would Beomgyu appreciate us telling them?" I shrug my shoulders, "Well we don't know where Beomgyu is and we need a lot of people to know what he's going through." He nods.

"Okay, i'll tell everyone once they're in the van." I walk back to my seat next to Haechan, "I'm bummed that we didn't get to do much in Daegu." He sulks. I pat his head, "we can always come back." I smile, Haechan's face lit up, "like only us two?" I widen my eyes, "maybe with the whole group." I laugh awkwardly.

"That's fine with me then." He smiles, the back door of the van closes.

"Okay guys! I'm sure you heard stuff about Beomgyu, and it's probably true. Probably not, but I'm going to tell you what happened."
Soobin looks at me once more before he explains.

BEOMGYU's POV
I huff as I throw spear across inflamed room, engraving it in someone's shoulder. He yells in pain, I feel bad but my body wouldn't stop.

"You're already healing so quickly." I look at my injuries to see them close.

"Good job on finishing the first test!" The speaker turned on again, I grabbed the spear and aimed it at the speaker. Making it malfunction, I look through the window in anger.

The back door opens, showing the same people from before but this time they had shields.

The same weapon appeared again as I widened my eyes. A dart flew out into my chest, then another one and another one.

"Drag him!" I got limp by the time they grabbed me, for the first time after hanging out with Hyesang.

I felt like a weapon.

And I hate it.

Hyesang, please come soon.

someone.

HAN JISUNG's POV
I sat on the couch with the guys until the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." I got up from the couch, "You sure? Last time you got a black eye." I scoff "I'm fine, At least I know what to do.".

I open the front door, "Yes?" I expected someone else, at least someone or something else. Not an short frail woman at my doorstep.

"Gran."

"Jisung, I'm sorry to bother you but I need to tell you something about your parents." I hesitate but I nod,

"Sure, come in the kitchen."

——————

this chapter is lowkey a mess, but we're getting close to the end 🥺