(21)

AUTHOR's POV
Everyone waited at the lobby as they waited for Soobin to check out of the rooms, everyone discussed what was happening. Something for sure was that, Hyunjin and Hyesang weren't talking to each other yet. They would exchange a few guilty glares but none of them will say anything.

Hyesang stands with Beomgyu, they were further from the group, more like 7 feet away.
"Did anything happen this morning?" Beomgyu asks the shorter girl beside her, she shakes her head. "We just got up and left." Hyesang sighs.

"Well, since we're waiting for Soobin, I'm going to find the bathroom." Hyesang nods as she watches Beomgyu depart from her.

HYESANG's POV
Should I go with Hyunjin and Yeji? I thought. As I was going to walk towards them, Haechan steps in front of me.

"Hey Hyesang, why're you alone?" I look at Hyunjin beside Haechan's body, "I was chatting with Beomgyu but he left to find a restroom." Haechan nods.

"Well you're welcome to hangout with us" His smile gets me every time, "here c'mon." He pulls me into the group.

Jaemin and Jisung were now arguing about who stole Mark's pop tart that one time when Mark lived with them. So now they're accusing each other. Cool~

BEOMGYU's POV
I zip up my pants as I walk towards the sink to wave my hand under the soap dispenser. I clasp my hands together as I turn on the water to wash my hands.

All of a sudden, someone bumps into making me tremble on the tile. I look through the mirror to see who it—

San?

I quickly turn around to see him, but he wasn't there. Was I hallucinating?

I shake my head as I dry my hands with the paper towel. I walk outside the bathroom, I try to find Hyesang but I didn't see her in our usual spot. I try to find San, and I begin to panic in my stance turning around trying to find him or Hyesang.

"Hey, We're leaving. You okay?" Soobin pats my shoulder, "Yeah, I'm fine.. wheres Hyesang?" Soobin points into the group in front of the counter, a body moves showing Hyesang smiling.

Good, she's safe.

"Okay, let's go." I say as I get my bag, Soobin signals everyone to get to the van.

HYESANG's POV
Everyone was back in the van in no time since today, We were going to the beach! Although on how fun it sounded, Hyunjin and I haven't spoken to each other.

It was awkward, but I'll give her some time. I'll take it that she was tired.

"You okay?" Haechan asks, "Yeah, I'm fine. I haven't been to the beaches here in awhile." Haechan 'ahhhs' in response. "I haven't either, but Jaemin says it's cool. Want to be buddies?" He asks, I smile "Sure!"

HYUNJIN's POV
I watch Hyesang in guilt, I want to apologize so bad but I feel like it's too late. Yeji sighs, "You should just do it, I'm sure she'll forgive you." I look at Yeji, "But I literally went off! What if she hates me now?".

"Hyunjin, all three of us have been friends for so long. I don't think Hyesang would hold a grudge like that." I grip both sides of my hair in frustration.