(31)

HONGJOONG's POV
Me, Jongho and Mingi took the left side of the building meanwhile Seonghwa, Yeosang and Wooyoung took the right. Yunho and San took the roof.

We open the door for Hyesang and Hyesang Senior, "Good Luck." Hyesang gives me a thumbs up as she walks in.

"There's subordinates in the labs. But everyone is near their arena." Mingi turns off his iPad, "The plan might not work if they're together." I tap my finger on my thigh, I grab my walkie talkie.

"Plan B, take out the subordinates and rush them if they're together. If you see them separated, you know what to do."

"Let's get this party started."

HYESANG's POV
I walk beside Jisung slowly, "Where do we even go?" I whisper, he shrugs his shoulders. We turn a corner, I gasp as soon I see people in our direction.

"HEY!-" Seonghwa and Yeosang took them out so fast as they plopped on the floor. I begin to gag, Wooyoung signals me to be quiet "they're only "knocked out", calm down!" He whisper-yells.

"Let's follow them." Jisung pulls me as he runs to catch up with them. They stop walking, making me thud my face into Jisung's back, "Stay here." Seonghwa orders as they went in.
There are small thuds that fall on the floor, then I hear yells.

"Let go of me! I can walk!" Beomgyu. They walk in the hall, me and Jisung quickly hide behind the door Seonghwa, Yeosang and Wooyoung went inside of. A group of people in white bodysuits held him, where are they taking him?

"We need to follow them." I get up only to have Jisung push me back down, "Not yet." He points at the other three behind us.

"Wooyoung, he's over there!" I whisper-yell, He nods as him, Seonghwa and Yeosang went after them. "Mingi said that everyone is gathering around in the Arena, so we need to split up." Seonghwa says.

"Yeosang, Wooyoung, Go around to see if there's any entries to get the other subordinates. I'll take them to Beomgyu." Just like that, they left. Seonghwa leads us in the hall where Beomgyu went inside in, but then there's a group of people in bodysuits standing there.

"Crap." Seonghwa takes his gun from his pocket and starts shooting. "Wait for the signal to get Beomgyu, You. Stay here, They're going to keep coming." He points at Jisung.

"Be careful, okay?" Jisung hugs me as he leaves to help Seonghwa.

They run behind the wall, I pace back and forth nervously waiting as I wait for the "signal".

What does that even mean? What should I expect for the signal?

BEOMGYU's POV
Once I get taken into the arena, There's an audience. I breathe in and breathe out, it's only another hybrid, just do it. It's your only way out.

"Everyone has been waiting for this moment!" The speaker said enthusiastically, "We have project 01133 and project 07388 to test their strength."

"Now let's introduce our fighters to each other." I breathe heavily as I see the other door open for the first time. The fighter gets pushed inside, but has a bag over his face. One of the people that led him inside took the bag off of him.

My heart stopped.

Huening Kai.

"Wait-" "BEGIN!"

He begins to rush at me, I take a grip on his shoulders as I hold my stance. I look into his eyes, something is different about him.

"Huening Kai! Why are you here?" He doesn't respond, instead he pushes me on the floor.