(26)

HYESANG's POV
The car ride was silent, but the radio was loud. I sat in front seat beside Yeonjun with Taehyun and Huening Kai in the back. I play with my fingers in case for boredom.

Then all of a sudden, Huening Kai groans obnoxiously. "What's wrong?" Taehyun asks as he looks at Kai up and down.

"I can't take it! Noona, are you and Beomgyu dating?" I choke on my saliva, No one ever calls me Noona and that question-

"Kai!" Yeonjun scolds as he looks through the mirror to look at him as he drives.

"You guys were all thinking it! Plus Taehyun and Soobin are talking to someone too!" I begin to fluster, "Me and Beomgyu are not dating.".

"Then how do you guys know each other? Why are you so close~?" The way he curled his voice to say 'close' made me even more flustered. "Well, I helped him when he needed it and we just became friends." He raises a brow as he looks at me through mine and Yeonjun's seat.

"Did he pick you because he needed help or because you looked like his ideal type?" I widened my eyes, Huening Kai gets yanked back into the seat by Taehyun.

"I'm so sorry for that, Hyesang." Yeonjun apologizes, I shake my head "No, it's fine!".

The car ride was silent again.

"But did he or..?" Huening Kai says slowly, "KAI!"

"I MEANT HOWS SEOUL?"

— time skip —

After that car ride, Yeonjun finally parked near the hospital Soobin told them about. We walked inside as we looked at each other.

"Should we ask where the room is or would that make us suspicious?" I ask, they shrug their shoulders. "He shouldn't be that hard to find, he's a wanted criminal" Yeonjun responds as he walks in front with his hands in his pockets.

We turn a corner, we see a few police officers in front of a room, there was a few other people they were communicating with. "Is that ATEEZ?" Huening Kai asks, "Probably." Taehyun had a bit of fear in his tone.

ATEEZ? I look at them up and down as we kept walking closer to the room. They're probably Hongjoong's gang. Yeonjun knocks on the door before the police officers could notice, the door opens revealing Soobin.

"Hey, come in." Soobin moves so there's space to walk through the door, we all walk in.

Is it just me, or did it get much more colder?

"Ah, I wasn't expecting visitors!" A male on the bed says sarcastically, "Or are you guys going to treat me like a 30 question game?" He rolls his eyes.

Soobin sighs as he walks to the couch, "Guys, meet Hongjoong, Leader of ATEEZ." I look back at the male on the bed, as I see his grin get wider, "such a nice introduction.".

This is the guy who Beomgyu worked with?

"Okay, are you going to tell them the same thing you told me?"

"Am I? There's not that much to discuss about it." Hongjoong says as he avoids contact with all of us.

"I tried to negotiate, a car pulls in, I get shot and the boy gets stolen." Hongjoong summarizes, I step up, "Who took him?" I ask.
He glares at me, he begins to smirk, "I don't know if you know anything about power, but they're called BANGTAN." BANGTAN?