(23)

AUTHOR's POV
After a few rounds, everyone sang for a bit. Some didn't even sing the song, just clowned a few of the lyrics.

Due to everyone's passionate singing, they all took a break as talked as they all gotten closer.
"So since Mark started college, he couldn't join karaoke with you guys as much?" The dreamies nodded sadly, "But it's fine, he's busy so we understand."Jisung says.

"I didn't know you could sing, Hyunjin." Jaemin says, She looks away, "It's not something I kept secret so." She shrugs her shoulders. So she's still dry, Jaemin thought.

Yeonjun stands up, "Beomgyu want to come to get something to drink?" "Sure." Beomgyu stands up, Huening Kai also gets up. "I want to come!" Yeonjun nods, "Do you guys want anything?" He looks at everyone else.

They all agreed to water, gave some cash, and like that they left to the vending machine outside the room.

BEOMGYU's POV
Yeonjun places the spare change in the vending machine as he presses on the water PIN number. I feel Huening Kai's hand pat my shoulder, "You still sound good." I laugh, "Thanks, You're not too bad yourself.".

Yeonjun got at least 6 waters out until they ran out, "I'm going to ask the clerk for more waters." Me and Huening Kai nod as we wait.

"Soobin said that we're going to your house after this, are you excited?" I get flustered, "Yes and No, I'm just nervous." "You're fine." He tries to comfort me. I nudge the top of his head, "what's taking Yeonjun so long?" I say to myself. Huening Kai signals me to move aside, I look beside me to see a person trying to get to the vending machine.

"Too bad there's no more water, am I right?" The person chuckles as sucks on a lollipop in his mouth. I stare at the person, he chuckles as he turns his head. He grabs the lollipop out his mouth, "want it?".

A nerve hits me as I grab both of the man's shoulders and slammed him against the wall.

"Beomgyu-" I ignore Huening Kai, I look dead straight at the man in front of me with the lollipop back in his mouth.

"Wooyoung."

HYESANG's POV
Yeji and I were looking at the Song list to see what we wanted to sing next.

"It's been 7 minutes already, should we just start without them?" Haechan says, he really seemed like in the mood to sing. "Is your throat not tired? You've been singing a lot of notes." Jeno leans back into the chair, "I trained my vocals for this, I'm strong, right Hyesang?".

I look up completely off guard, before I could speak a huge thud slams from the other side of the wall making us all flinch.

We all rushed outside, I gasp as I see Beomgyu holding someone in his grip, violently.

"He's indeed strong." Jaemin says bluntly.

BEOMGYU's POV
"Oh look! We have a crowd~" Wooyoung responds with a smug smirk, I slam him back on the wall but harder. "What do you want, Wooyoung?"

Wooyoung was the one who drove me there. He's the one that started this. Just looking at him makes me sick.

"Girlie over there looks a bit frightened, you should let go-" "I asked you a question, now answer it." He sighs.