(30)

HYESANG's POV
I observed ATEEZ working out in the gym as I sat on the sidelines eating potato chips. Jisung said that he was going to come over with his friends so that they can work out too. But mainly they wanted to rub it in their faces, my guess that is.

"Are you going to sit there or are you going to mad dog us all day?" One of the members come towards me with a towel around his neck.  He takes the potato chips away from me and pours all of it in his mouth, I gasp.

"Hey!" He laughs as he chews, "Come on, I'm supposed to be teaching you basic martial arts, I learned Taekwondo." He grabs my hand to pull me up from the bench.

"San, Make sure you don't break her." Another member from the back laughs, so I'm guessing the one in front of me is San. He's also the one Hyunjin pointed at, Cool.

"Wait, what are your guys' name?" I looked at everyone. "I'm San, that's Yunho, Wooyoung, you already know Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Mingi, Yeosang and Jongho." San pointed as he went down the line.

"Ah okay." I turn back to San as the rest of them continued to work out, "Let's start with primary blocking." San says as he gets into posture.

"Put your fist to your opposite shoulder." I did as he said, then I flinch as I see the door being slammed open.

"We're here~!" I sat on the floor as I see Jisung and his friends walk in. "Ah, welcome. Make sure to not hurt yourselves." Seonghwa leans against the vending machine, Chris walks in front of him. "We won't, this is our gym after all." His accent his sharp and visible. I know what this means. War.

When San attempted to teach me basic moves in Taekwondo, Felix, also a pro, came to protest that what he's doing is wrong. If I were to summarize what's going on, basically everyone was neck to neck with each other.

"Hey guys, I'm going to get us drinks from outside. Do any of you guys want to come?" "I'll go-" Wooyoung and Changbin eye each other, "Okay, both of you come." I walk outside the gym to the nearest blending shop.

Changbin and Wooyoung stand at least 7 feet away from each other as we walked inside the blending shop. "Do you guys know what you want?"

"Why exactly are you guys here?" Wooyoung asks as he crosses his arms, "I can ask you the same thing.".

"Hello?" I try to catch their attention, the cashier waits for us to order.

"You know, you and your friends are getting on my nerves." Wooyoung snarls, "Oh really?".

"Guys!" They snapped their neck at me, "Stay out of it!" They both said. I turn to the cashier, "Sorry, we'll come back later." The cashier nods awkwardly. "Don't talk to her like that!" Changbin begins to yell at Wooyoung, before Wooyoung could speak, I pulled both of their ears as I dragged them outside.

"Ah! Ah! Let go!" Wooyoung winced, I finally let go as we made it back at the gym.

"Why are you guys battling each other?" They look at each other, "They act like we have no part into being here when we're trying to help you." Wooyoung sighs. Changbin rubs the back of his neck, "that's same thing for us too." Wooyoung looks at him surprised, "Really?" Changbin nods.

"Look, you guys now have something in common." They both look down. "Now, can we focus on what we're here for?" They mumbled.
We kept walking until we hear a huge thud in the gym. The door opens showing the gym clerk, terrified, I widened my eyes.