(8)

Next Day

AUTHOR's POV
The both of them didn't sleep that well last night, Beomgyu had his target in his head and Hyesang thought how she has an escaped thug in her house.

"She can't get in trouble because of me."
"He can't get in trouble because of me."
They thought in sync as they tossed and turned in their beds.

Hyesang walks in the kitchen, opening both refrigerator doors. Her eyes observe the shelves top to bottom until she feels someone's chin engraving itself in her scalp. She yelps as she pulls away from the refrigerator and sees her older brother.

"Why do you look well-dressed for once?" He snaps his neck towards her, "What do you mean for once?!".

Hyesang looks at his outfit once more and walks away biting into an apple. "Hey!" Jisung stomps his feet.

She snickers to herself, but chokes as soon as she sees a shirtless Beomgyu walk into the hall. Jisung's eyes widened, he immediately looks at Hyesang.

"I think it's my time to go-" "HYESANG!" He grabs her shirt from behind as he pulled her back.

"What is he doing here? I thought I said no!" He whisper-yells, "I kind of ran into him and I felt bad!" He tsks.

"I swear to god Han Hyesang-" Beomgyu walks back from the hallway, Jisung pulls away from his sister. Beomgyu looks at them weirdly.

"Good... Morning..?" He says as he looks at us both, Jisung only hums, Hyesang nudges him.

"Good morning to you too Stranger." Beomgyu nods awkwardly as he walks back into his room.

"Who also is a trespasser." Jisung says under his breath, Hyesang nudges him harder.
"Ow! Chill out!" "Look, while I was getting you food, I was attacked by these thugs! But he saved me and I couldn't bother seeing him sleeping on a cardboard box." Jisung looks at her.

"I don't know if I should be proud, or if I should question that you lost your sanity after you graduated." He sighs before walking out of the kitchen, Hyesang scoffs.

"Where are you going!?" Jisung turns before he opens the front door, "On a date, something you've never been on." He grins as he leaves. By how Hyesang reacted, there had to be steam coming out of her head.

"Your brother is welcoming." Beomgyu says as he walks from behind the wall, "Sorry about that, He'll hopefully warm up.".

Beomgyu walks into the kitchen and sits on a stool, "If I'm causing trouble I can leave-" "SHHH! Don't feel bad." Hyesang throws her apple core in the trash.

All of a sudden, there's banging on Hyesang's front door. "What the..?" Hyesang rushes to the front door, Hyunjin.

"Why does Jisung look like he's a hot model-" Hyesang gags, "Why're you here?" She changes the topic.

"Yeji started, she needs emotional support." I blinked my eyes, Hyesang turned her head towards Beomgyu then back at Hyunjin. Hyunjin looks beside her heard and sees the boy. "So he stayed after all!" Hyesang nods, "What about him?"