(24)

HYUNJIN's POV
I walk towards the pool entrance, I see Jaemin sitting on the cement as he had his legs inside the water.

"I'm here, what do you need?"

"I wanted to talk about us." I scoff, "There's no us, Na Jaemin." Jaemin turns his head to look at me. His eyes seemed dark, they looked lonely.

"As much as I want to respect your word, I can't stop liking you Hyunjin." I huff, "Than try harder!" His eyes widened as I raise my voice.

"I want to keep my friendship with you and Hyesang, and look, I'm already talking to someone!" I take my phone out to show him mine and Taehyun's conversation. He stands up from the pool, "Are you doing that because you want to, or just to avoid me?" I get taken back as he faces me.

"Each time, my heart aches to hear you reject me over and over. But I keep liking you because I know that you like me back, Hyunjin." I start to tremble as I try to walk back.

"Y-You don't know what I want." "Then tell me that you don't want to be with me, Hyunjin." My back touches the gate, he corners me with his arms. "Tell me." I never realized how dominating Jaemin's eyes could be, I couldn't spit it out. I just wanted to leave. But I couldn't move either.

"I'm ... confused." "Why?" "Because you made me think about what I wanted, but I don't know what I want!"

"Can I do something to help you figure it out?" He looks down at me, "And what's that exactly?" He leans down and links his lips with mine. I widened my eyes.

HYESANG's POV
Me and Yeji talk a bit more, but each time a minute passes by, Hyunjin isn't back. "I'm getting worried for Hyunjin." Yeji sighs. "I wonder where she is.".

"Let's go look for her." I get up as I walk outside with Yeji. "Should we ask the guys where she could be?" Yeji shrugs her shoulders, I knock on Haechan's room door, it opens to see a shirtless Jeno.

Me and Yeji both turn flustered, "Whose at the door?" I hear Haechan say, "Yeji and Hyesang." Hard thumps come towards the door.

"Hey, what're you guys doing here?" Haechan switches places with Jeno to block his abs. "Hyunjin left somewhere, but we didn't know where she went, so we thought you guys would have a clue?"

AUTHOR's POV
"Probably at the pool, Jaemin is over there too." Yeji already knew the idea, "Okay, thanks." Yeji starts to stutter as she sees Hyesang leave the door.

She follows her to the elevator, "I wonder why they're at the pool." "Y-yeah, I wonder too." Yeji says nervously as she leans against the elevator wall. Yeji tries to come up with excuses on how to avoid Hyunjin and Jaemin. The elevator stops on the floor the pool was on.

"Oh Hyesang, I think I forgot something in the room!" "Okay, go ahead. I mean, you have the key." Hyesang looks at Yeji's hand that has the key, Yeji screeches in her head. Hyesang keeps walking to the pool, Yeji scrambles her fingers to her phone in her pocket.

To Hyunjin
Yeji
I have no clue whAT Y'aLL aRE DOING BUT LEAVE NOWNOWNOWNOW

Yeji jogs over with Hyesang, "Hyesang, I need to-" Yeji finally catches up with Hyesang but she stops talking when she sees Jaemin and Hyunjin.

JAEMIN's POV
I lean my forehead against Hyunjin's, "How about now?" It's quiet between us, but Hyunjin's phone rings.