Chapter 4

Xu Qin goes back home and just notices that she has few missed calls. The time she wants call back, Meng Yan Chen calls her.

"Hello?"

"Your area is in fire?"

"It's in the street next to me. I'm okay here." Xu Qin kicks her shoes and gets inside her room without wearing any slippers.

"It's great." Meng Yan Chen asks again: "Recently you are so busy?"

"A bit." Xu Qin passes by the floor mirror and looks at herself that is full of mud. She frowns, she feels awkward. "Let's stop talking. I want to take shower. Tomorrow I'll go home and visit Pa Ma."

'Okay." Meng Yan Chen hangs up.

Xu Qin stands on the shower and has a cool shower. She looks at the water and recalls how Song Yan looked at her rudely. That handsome face is covered with ash and sweat, he looks wild like he was before.

That time Xu Qin was just a middle school student.

It should be summer, Xu Qin came home after school. On the way she was stopped by Song Yan and his good-for-nothing friends.

Xu Qin used to hang her head low when she is walking. The time she almost stepped on Song Yan's feet. She raises hear head.

Song Yan raised his chin. "You are Meng Qin right?"

Xu Qin turned silence.

Song Yan immediately continued: "I take a fancy on you."

His friends were laughing so loudly, Song Yan frowned and looked back to scold them. "You guys d*mm*t, just go away! Don't you guys see that I'm pampering your Sao Zi (Sister-in-law)? Who make a sound again, I would beat him to death!"

That friends just went away, Song Yan turned his head again and looked at Xu Qin. He frowns: "Speak up."

Xu Qin looked at him for a while and says: "I don't know you."

"I'm Song Yan, your man."

Xu Qin just lowered her head with disinterest and continued to walk forward.

Song Yan just placed his hands on his pocket and smiled toward the sky. He kept on walking and blocking Xu Qin's path.

Xu Qin went to the left, he would block her; the time she went to the right, he would walk toward the right.

It happened for some time, Xu Qin raised her head again and looked at him.

Song Yan looked at her, he smiled: "I'm asking you? You haven't finished your words, why are you running away?"

Xu Qin didn't answer and just seized the chance to run away.

Song Yan blocked her quickly, Xu Qin couldn't avoid him so she knocked her body to him.

"Ahyoo—" He just snorted and laughed: "Come, and knock me again. Knock into my heart."

Xu Qin retreated and stood up straight, her face was red and finally she yelled: "Rogue!"

Song Yan kept his hands inside his pocket and said innocently: "What did I do?"

Xu Qin: "Why did you keep on blocking my path?"

Song Yan raised his chin: "I like you, if I don't block, who would block you?"

Xu Qin didn't say anything.

"Did you hear my words before? Em?" Song Yan lowered his head and looked at his eyes: "You wouldn't talk right, I'll not let you go."

The teenager Xu Qin just stood there and watched him. She didn't say anything, she also didn't walk away.