Chapter 62

The early morning in the winter day, the sky is slightly bright.

The street is desolate. No one is around.

In the morning 06:00 a.m., the breakfast restaurant in front of the school is not opened yet.

Song Yan drags Xu Qin to run, they pass the bridge.

Ba Yan bridge is close to their high school both of them are strolling around.

The school is empty and quiet during this time, the security guard is not awake yet.

Song Yan takes Xu Qin takes Xu Qin to run over the curb, Song Yan helps her to climb over the wall.

"Be careful." Song Yan says.

"Em."

It's hard for her to climb the wall.

When she has gotten in, she waits for him. It seems to be so easy for him to climb over the wall.

Xu Qin: "......."

"What is it?"

"......." Xu Qin shakes her head.

She suddenly remembers their memory. They used to climb over the wall with Song Yan's friends too.

He helps to pat the dust on her clothes: "What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking of our high school memory." Xu Qin holds his hand. "Do you still in contact with your friends?"

"Last month we had a gathering."

"How are they?"

"They are living a great life." Song Yan says.

Xu Qin pursues her lips and doesn't continue to ask again.

She turns her head, she notices there's no difference from the past.

They pass the steps and enters their classroom.

Their class is on the fourth floor. Xu Qin looks inside. The tables and chairs are arranged well and tidily. There are words on the board.

They get inside the classroom.

Xu Qin looks around and feels: "Why do I feel this class is so small, the tables and chairs are smaller than before?'

"Do you still remember your seat?" Song Yan asks.

"It's been years, how could I still remember it? Moreover it seems we kept on changing seat."

Song Yan goes to the first row and two lines. "Grade 10, you sat here."

Everything is so quiet.

She comes over: "Let me sit down."

"Wooo. I have a bit impression. I used to sit here. I remember that you sat down behind me."

Song Yan goes to his previous seat. He looks at her and she just smiles brightly at him.

After getting the school, she feels very happy.

For her, her high school is a great memory.

Song Yan also smiles.

During senior high school that years, he always watched her from the far away; for every subject and he never got tired of it.

He remembers the past.

How could he like her?

Because he could only like her.

He liked the way she looks when she is bullied, how she looks fragile and weak. He liked the time she holds his collar and shows her reliance. It makes that from the whole world that only he could protect her.