Chapter 7

For the whole week, Xu Qin's life is peaceful like usual she goes to work. She lives her normal life.

For the celebrating the National's Day holiday, the medical staffs of outpatient service are on holiday roster, while the medical staffs for emergency department still work as usual.

During the holiday, a lot of patients, who are drunk or eating and drinking unreasonably, come over through the help of 110 center. Every medical staffs keep on being busy and have no time to rest.

At late night there's a couple of drunk people, Xu Qin comes inside the observation room. The couple are laying next to each other and chatting with each other.

Xu Qin calls over the nurses to give both of them blood pressure medicine. The man is chatting with the woman and glances at Xu Qin. He smiles: "Tian Shi Jie Jie (Angelic sister), you are so beautiful ah."

That woman points at that woman and laughs: "You are a stupid one, you are drunk. I am the angel, I'm right here!"

That man is unhappy: "You are the one that is drunk, I am not drunk."

The woman: "Shut up! Do you believe me that I would kiss you? I would turn you into a stone."

That man lifts up his blanket and wants to get off the bed: "Come on, kiss me! Who doesn't kiss me would be a grandson!"

The nurses use a lot of energy to press couple back to their own bed.

Xu Qin looks at both of the patients and instructs the nurses: "Just do the routine medical procedure and put them on IV." Then she notes the situation down and leaves the observation room.

Xiao Nan follows her closely.

Xu Qin: "Those two know each other?"

Xiao Nan: "No, they were sent over from different places."

Xu Qin: "But they look like they are familiar with each other."

Xiao Nan: "But these twos are okay. The patients yesterday were worst. They were hugging each other. Their beds are full of pee."

Xu Qin says calmly: "The government shouldn't give any holiday. People could be animal, the time they lose their restrain, they don't understand what control means.

Xiao Nan reminds silently: "Doctor Xu, it means that we also would have no holiday then we would be so tired."

Xu Qin thinks about it: ".......Oh......."

But in several hours, Xiao Nan once again experiences what is 'don't understand what control means'.

That time it's early morning 02:00 a.m., Xu Qin and several other surgeons, to the extent several nurses are standing inside the consultation room. They are looking at the same direction, everyone's face is full of frowns.

A male patient is laying on the bed, his face is red, his legs are curling up. His genital is stuffed in a short steel pipe

Through preliminary check up, because this patient has physiological impulse, he stuffed his genital into short steel pipe to seek for stimulation, but after he stuffed it in, he couldn't take it out. Because of his genital is constricted with blood, it is unable to soften. It keeps on straightening up for several hours, it is so painful and the man is about to collapse. The patient is in pain, he keeps on crying: "You should save me, Doctor ah. I haven't had any kid. Our family only have one heir in a generation. Please help."

"If it's the case, why don't you take it easy?"

Xu Qin discusses with them and tires to give him injection, but that thing doesn't turns soft. She tries to pull out the pipe, but it's useless. The patient keeps on howling and crying.