Chapter 26

Zhang Xiao Rao saves Song Yan's number on her phone.

Xu Qin watches her dialing that number and placing her phone on the ear.

The office room is quite so she could listen to the conversation.

Song Yan answers the phone: "Hello?"

Zhan Xiao Rao couldn't cover her excitement: "Finally I found you, Hi!"

Song Yan: "Who is this?"

Zhan Xiao Rao says: "Lat month you saved me, I am the female who was trapped in the craft studio at Si Xi Di...... Do you remember?"

Then Song Yan says: "I don't remember."

Xu Qin pretends to look at the medical record.

"It's okay if you don't remember, we could meet so you could remember me again." Zhan Xiao Rao doesn't get depressed. She says friendly: "I want to treat you a meal as my token of gratitude."

"No need."

Then he hangs up so quickly.

It's like what Xu Qin expects.

"Ay——"

Somehow Xu Qin's mood is getting better.

When she is getting off the work, Xiao Nan passes by her. She looks at how Xu Qin smiles. Xu Qin looks happy. Xiao Nan strokes her own head.

Few days later, Xiao Dong's health test is out. She is HIV negative, she is not infected.

Xiao Dong runs over toward Xu Qin's office room. She holds Xiao Bei and Xiao Xi. She is crying while smiling at the same time.

"A good person would get a good retribution." Xiao Dong says: "There's no one infected. From the firefighters side, there's no one infected too. They are so happy and hug me too."

Xu Qin lifts her head up: "They come to the hospital?"

Xiao Dong: "Yes, they are in the infection department."

Xu Qin sits still for a second and stands up: "I remember that I need to look for Professor Xu." She exits the ofice room and hears Xiao Dong shouts: "That time I was so angry so I said those words. Who said that I want to resign? I have been dreaming to be nurses since I was little."

Xu Qin exits the emergency building and goes to the infection department.

She goes to the HIV examination area, yet the area is empty.

Xu Qin asks one of the colleagues: "Where are the firefighters?"

"They are okay, they have left." The colleague says: "Around a minute ago."

Xu Qin just leaves to chase after them.

She exits the elevator and notices a group of firefighters with their green uniform. The firefighters are coming out of the hospital building. Song Yan is walking at the very back.

Xu Qin passes everyone to run out of the building, she just watches Song Yan gets on the car.

Xu Qin have to stop, she pants and looks ahead.

Song Yan closes the door and the car starts to moving. He unconsciously looks back and watches Xu Qin is standing there watching.

In December, the weather is very cold.

Because she was inside, she wears a think cloth.

Their eyes meet each other through the window.

But very quickly the car drives away.