Chapter 63

The time they are out of the school, Xu Qin's eyes are still wet.

That time the sun is out, it's shinning brightly.

Groups of students are walking around the school.

They are wearing their own uniform, they look innocent and young. Xu Qin thinks about it, they are like them when they are young.

Now she could know how important those memories for her.

When she was fifteen the time she started to know him, she was just an ignorant young girl and he was an energetic young man.

When they broke up, they were eighteen years old. She was still a young, tender young woman and he is still that weak young man.

Today because of the time, she is getting more mature and silent, the man beside her has grown up a lot to be a great man.

Her man.

Xu Qin's eyes are wet. She blinks and sucks in a breath. She looks at her the ring. The diamond is shinning.

She couldn't help but to smile.

Song Yan is walking beside her. From time to time, he keeps on glancing at her. She has been acting this way since they are out of the classroom. She keeps on looking at the ring and giggling.

But that ring is indeed so pretty when she wears it. Her hands are delicate and white.

Previously when he was busy selecting for a ring, that time he already knows that ring is a matched for her. It would be so beautiful on her.

Just as expected.

They keep on walking pass the groups of students.

Song Yan notices that she is still smiling and giggling. He asks; "You really like it? You keep on looking at it."

Xu Qin looks at him and says: "I like it very much. I really like it that I want to wear it forever. This lifetime I would be unwilling to take it off." She looks at her ring again and smiles: "I wouldn't take it off though I am dead."

He says: "This is a proposal ring, wait till our wedding then we would have a couple ring. It would be more convenient to wear that one."

Xu Qin holds his hand and take a look at his hand. His nail is cut neatly. His fingers are so awesome. With ring, it would be sexier.

The ring would show that he is taken, she feels possessive of him. She says: "I'm afraid the time you wear the ring, you would attract 'bees and butterflies'.

He smiles: "Don't I have a lot too right now?"

Xu Qin hears her out and feels interested: "These years you should have a lot of women chasing after you right?" She thinks of those women who said that they want to devote their life to him because they were rescued by him. She asked: "Do you have a lot of women that want to devote their life to you?"

"Yes. Aren't you one of them?"

"Then why don't you choose another woman? why do you choose me ah?" Xu Qin says unreasonably.

"I should be blind." Song Yan says.

"........." Xu Qin glares at him and then she looks at her ring again and asks: "How do you know my size, it's a suitable size for me."

"Rubbish. I know every size of your body."

Xu Qin pursues her lips, her face is red. "When you weren't with me, had you ever slept with another woman?"

"No." He answers shortly.

She asks: "How did you solve your physiology demand?"

Song Yan looks at her and notices that she is happy.