Chapter 57

For the whole day, Xu Qin pays attention to the news of the fire accident of the bar at Liu Ye Tan's batter.

Since the early morning meeting at the hospital, she doesn't contact Song Yan, but she knows that the situation might be intense.

The fire accident has led to a lot of victims, basically it should not create a large-scale discussion but because of the explosion and firefighter's dead and the background of the bar owner, it creates heated discussions.

A lot of netizens feel sorry for the firefighter's dead, at the same time they are doubting the reason of the fire explosion, whether there's something more behind it.

Xu Qin isn't too interested to the arguments, she is waiting for the official clarification from the government.

By the time the clarification is out, she feels that she could guess Song Yan's situation.

But in the mid-afternoon, there's still no official news. She feels she is too worried.

Xiao Nan feels melancholy too. This morning she asks for a half day off and goes to the fifth hospital to visit Tong Ming. The time she is back her eyes are red like a rabbit.

Tong Ming has burn all over his body, in addition, his spleen is ruptured. The time he is conscious, he is in pain. Xiao Nan feels sorry for him. She retells the story to Xu QIn.

Xiao Bei comforts her and sighs. "It's hard."

Xiao Nan says: "I'm okay if someone scolds me, but I feel ......." She cries.

Xu Qin says calmly: "Why should you mind those comments, don't worry."

She says those words and the nurses are startled.

Xiao Xi says in a low voice: "Xu Yi Sheng (Doctor Xu) could to comfort people now? I don't hear it wrongly right?"

Xu Qin: "It's better for you to put your attention at your work rather than being idle."

"Okay."

Xu Qin puts on hold her thought about Song Yan. Song Yan said to her to not worry, he would handle everything well. He wouldn't let her be disappointed.

She believes him.

Today is Friday, tomorrow is Saturday. In this situation, he wouldn't have a day off.

It's weekend yet they couldn't meet each other.

Xu Qin stands in front of the washing stand and washes her hands. She couldn't help but to sighs. She wipes her hands and returns back to her office.

This time the emergency department is not too crowded, it's a bit peaceful so when someone is shouting, ti could be heard so clearly.

Inside the Tong Yi Sheng (Doctor Tong)'s consultation section.

A man is shouting: "What kind of doctor you are, I'm in pain now, give me Dilantin.

Xu Qin looks over.

That man's body is so skinny and it is shivering.

"Would you give it to me or not?

Tong Yi Sheng is a newbie, she has no experience. Looking at the man is turning fierce, she looks timid but she insists: "I couldn't give it to you, I still don't how how do you get your symptom...."

"I already told you that my head is so painful!" That man is losing control of his emotion and starts to slap on the table: "Give me Dilantin right now!"

Several doctors and nurses come over to take a look.

Xu Qin looks at that man and says to a nurse with a low voice: "He is taking drugs and wanting to make a trouble. Call the security."