Chapter 25

"Fire! Fire!' Someone screams outside the restaurant on the fifth floor.

Song Yan rushes outside the restaurant. Xu Qin and the waiter also come out because of the shouting.

The women and the kids are holding hands to leave the fifth floor. Everyone else starts to observe what is happening. A lot of them are holding their phone or calling someone.

The fire is from the craft studio on the fifth floor. It happens during the class.

According to the escapees, someone was smoking in secretly and didn't expect that it would light the paper material.

Inside the craft studio, there're a lot of papers so the fire is spreading quickly. The female students are shock. They are screaming and running out of the room.

Song Yan pushes aside the crowd and runs toward the craft studio's glass door. He sees a woman who is left alone. She is locked inside the fire. Song Yan pats the glass door, the woman looks panic. Song Yan does a sign to her.

That woman immediately understands what he wants, she puts away all of the paper materials on her body.

Song Yan turns his body and runs toward the crowd.

Xu Qin asks the waiter: "Where's the fire hydrant of your department store?"

The waiter is stupefied: "Fire hydrant? I don't know about it."

Xu Qin runs pass the crowd and looks around. She looks at Song Yan.

Song Yan has looked for the fire hydrant earlier when he entered the department store, it's part of his habit. He observes the area roughly. He reminds the woman then he runs toward the fire hydrant. He takes off the water belt.

Song Yan: "All of you move away!"

Everyone watches Song Yan and makes a way for him. No one knows what this man would do.

Though the fire just flames for a minute and half but because the papers, everything is in flame. The woman starts to cry.

Everyone starts to take photo and calls the police,

The roll of water pipe is unfolded but the water switch is not on yet, he wants to yell to someone to switch it on.

He notices that Xu Qin is standing near the fire hydrant, she yells at him: "Which direction?"

Song Yan: "Clockwise!"

Xu Qin exerts all of her energy and wrings it. The water starts to come out.

Everyone is watching it intensely.

Song Yan keeps on running toward the store, he gets inside the studio. He notices that people are still around and watching. Song Yan just shouts angrily: "D*mm*t, move away!" Those women are blushing and retreating but they keep on holding their phone.

The woman, who is locked inside, doesn't dare to move. Song Yan grabs that woman's hand and pulls her over.

That woman just holds him.

Song Yan is holding a sprinkler and also clutching her hand. He is walking outside the studio again. That woman's friend immediately takes the her from him.

After he is done rescuing the woman, he gets into the fire scene again. A group of women cry out in alarm: "Don't get in!"

"It's too dangerous!"

Song Yan just gets inside the studio without looking back. The fire is terrible inside.

Xu Qin comes over and watches what is happening.