Chapter 28

Today there's a red warning for haze, the courtyard looks hazy today.

Di Miao is kneeling down on the east wing's stairways near the entrance. She is tying her shoelaces slowly. When the bedroom on the west wing is open. Di Miao immediately stands up: "Ge!"

Song Yan ignores her and goes to the bathroom. He brushes his teeth.

Di Miao is standing outside the bathroom and asks with a low voice: "Would you go to find her?"

Song Yan still doesn't say anything, he gargles. Then he washes his face, wipes it and shaves his mustache.

Di Miao notices that he is unwilling to talk to her. She sighs and holds her backpack. She wants to just leave. But because she feels unwell, she returns back to his side: "Ge, I want to remind you something. She was drunk."

Di Miao says: "She was preoccupied to unburden herself, she had not rationality on her. What's between you guys not done yet. If you go to her, what if it keeps on be a mess?"

"I know." Song Yan speaks up and straightens his lips.

Di Miao is startled.

Song Yan doesn't say anything much, he just lifts his chin to shave his mustache.

Last time when they parted at Si Xi Di, it's been half month since they met each other. It is enough to say that she doesn't plan to look for him again. This time if it's not Zhan Xiao Rao disrupted and provoked her, her time and rational will whittle away everything.

In the course of time if the destiny happens due to an unexpected turn of events.Though they are in the same city, they wouldn't meet each other again. They had been separated for ten years.

Anyway this woman is good at being calm and noiseless.

Di Miao grieves and feels bitter about it: "Then why do you—— still want to find her? Ge, you are twenty eight years old. You are not eighteen years old. If you keep on playing crazy, you would collapse!"

Song Yan lowers his eyes and puts down his razor. He washes his hands and turns silent. He asks: "Di Miao, after what happened last night, if I don't find her, what would happen?"

Di Miao is a woman, of course she knows everything clearly: "Then even I am dead, I wouldn't look for you again."

"So I would look for her." Song Yan looks at the mirror again and continues to shave.

Di Miao is startled, she is unable to respond.

Yes, he has no other choice.

Go find her, it might not have a good result; but if he doesn't go find her, the result would be decisive.

Though the situation has reached the step which everything couldn't turn around. All along he still be unwilling to let go.

Di Miao says with a soft voice: "Ge, you really like her that much?

Song Yan says nothing.

Di Miao: "Didn't you sayt that it's better for not meet, then don't meet again."

Song Yan says: "but she came to find me, I should go over and pick her up."

Di Miao doesn't understand, she looks at the door: "Did she come?"

Song Yan tidies up himself and exits the bathroom to return to his bedroom. "Go to the class. NO need to mind my business."

"Ay ——" Di Miao still wants to say something. Song Yan has closed the door.

..........

Xu Qin wakes up and notices that she is at Meng family house. She turns flabbergasted. She knows that she was drunk last night, yet she doesn't understand why Meng Yan Chen and Xiao Yi Xiao sent her back.