Chapter 27

Song Yan's love toward Xu Qin, at first it originates from indescribable desire of protecting her.

He couldn't understand why, he just wanted to watch her do her things. No matter it's about her carrying her backpack alone passing the garden, tidying up her desk. Everything is okay for him as long as she likes it.

He wanted her to not be disturbed, criticized, mocked or bullied.

His friend couldn't understand it, they couldn't understand why he likes Xu Qin that much. For her beauty, there're lots of other beautiful girl; For her achievement, she was just on the top average. She is not gentle, she is not that generous too.

A lot of his friends thought that Song Yan deserves more impressive girl.

Xu Qin didn't like to talk, she couldn't express herself well. She always lowered her head and didn't interact with anyone.

She seemed to be so arrogant that no-one else matters.

But Song Yan likes her, so anyone who talked bad about her would be beaten by him.

Everyone was confused what so great about Xu Qin that Song Yan really likes her.

At first Song Yan was confused too but then he thought for this matter, he didn't really need to understand as long he was happy.

He wrote his own name in big letter on the school jacket and passed it to her. "Wear it." She took it. She wore it, but it's too big and could be her dress.

After a long time, she washed the jacket. She waited till he was inside the classroom then she silently took the jacket and passed it to him. He thought that she wants to return it. The time he was about to put the jacket inside the drawer. She didn't let go.

She pointed to the jacket so turned out the writing was fading. Song Yan was startled, he just understood that she wanted him to write his name again.

He wrote it once more and smiled at her.

Song Yan felt something inside his heart.

She waited for him and wore the jacket, she returned to her own seat and read book. This time she didn't lower her head.

She felt that finally she could pass the day in peaceful way.

He took her out to play, they passed two to three groups of hooligans and she got close to him involuntary. She clutched his hem of shirt and be relieved.

He took her back home to play. In front of Jiu Jiu and Jiu Ma, she was a bit reserved. She just followed him around like his little tail. The time he entered his own bedroom, she also followed him. The time he entered the side room, she would follow too. She followed him everywhere.

He turned his head and smiled: "You also would follow me to the bathroom?"

He would take her to roller skate, he said: "Don't be afraid, I would guard you on the side."

He would take her to jump on the bed, he said: "Don't be afraid, if you couldn't control it just call me, I would hug you directly."

She just hopped on the spring bed with any fear.

He would take her to the billiard room. When he was playing, she came over and held his hem of shirt. She pointed to the male student, who was playing billiards too. She reported: "That person used his cue to poke at my palm."

He stroked her palm and takes out his phone and keys to her: "Help me to hold these."

He went over and fought with him.

The time the billiard room turned into a chaos, Xu Qin held the keys and phone. She came over and watched over. She also took a cue to smash at that male student. Then she was held by Song Yan and running out of the billiard room together.